Looking for how to see all your matches on Facebook dating? If yes, then you are on the right page of the internet. As you may already know before, Facebook dating is a feature on the Facebook platform and not a standalone app.
Simply put, you would need a Facebook account to access the amazing dating feature. I’m sure you would already have a Facebook account except you’re antisocial or anti-Facebook.
Features of Facebook Dating
Before we dive into the various ways you can find all your matches on Facebook dating, lets take a look at some of the features Facebook dating offers. Since its not like all the other dating apps you have probably been using, these features may get you shocked. Here are some of the features of Facebook dating;
- Easily link Instagram posts to Facebook dating profile.
- Easily share information about a date (Like location) to a friend on messenger.
- Both Facebook and Instagram stories can be shared on your dating profile.
- You can easily join groups and events with people who share similar interests with you.
Note that these are some (not limited to) of the features of Facebook dating.
How to Set Up a Facebook Dating Profile
Before you would be able to see all your matches on Facebook dating, you must first own a Facebook dating profile. If you didn’t know, Facebook dating isn’t available to everyone at the moment. This means you may not be able to create a Facebook dating profile. Follow the steps below to set up a Facebook dating profile;
- Download the Facebook app on your device and launch it.
- Click on the menu icon at the top right corner of the screen and select the “Dating” tab. If you don’t see the dating tab right away, click on the “See More” button.
- Next, hit “Get Started” to start creating your profile. Note that you would have to select your gender and fill in some personal information.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and Facebook would create a profile for you skimming off from your regular Facebook profile.
Click on the blue “Done” button when you’re finished and that’s it.
How to See All Your Matches on Facebook Dating
Now that you have a dating profile, it’s time for the juicy part of the article. Note that unless you add any of your friends to your secret crush, Facebook dating would not match you with your friends. There are two ways to see all your matches on Facebook dating. These are
- By contacting a match: Contacting a match is very easy. There’s no need to swipe if you want to contact a match. Simply like the profile using the like button or leave a comment on the profile.
- Using the Facebook secret crush feature: The secret crush is a great choice as you can add up to nine of your friends or followers to your secret crush list. With that, you would be able to see all your secret crushes and all your matches.