Do you want to know How to Redeem a Fortnite Code? This is easy, but only if you know what you are doing. Many users are already in the practice of redeeming their codes on the platform, while a handful of users on the other hand are still finding it difficult.
How to Redeem a Fortnite Code
Previously I have written about how you can easily redeem a code to your Fortnite gaming account. And if you have seen this post, then you should know how to do this already since the parent company of the Fortnite game is epic. But if however, you have not seen that very post, you are not too late to the party. This post will direct you on how to successfully redeem your Fortnite code.
In this post, I will be guiding you on how to redeem an epic games code to your account. I will also be directing you on how to redeem a Fortnite V-bucks card.
How to Redeem a Code to Your Epic Games Account
There are two ways to actually get this done. You can redeem a code to your epic games account via the epic games launcher and the epic games store. To redeem a code via the epic games launcher, follow the steps below;
- Open the epic games launcher on your preferred device.
- Next, you will have to login to your epic games account and click on your name in the upper right corner.
- Select the redeem code tab and enter the code in the pace provided for it. Click on the redeem tab. At this point, you should receive a message that the code you entered has been redeemed successfully.
- Lastly, click back to home or return to the homepage on the launcher.
To redeem a code via the epic games store;
- Open your internet browser and go to https://www.epicgames.com/store.
- Login to your epic games accounts if you are not logged in already.
- Hover your mouse over your name in the top right corner and click on the redeem code tab.
- Enter the code in the space provided for it and click on redeem.
That’s it! Now you should receive a message that the code you entered was successfully redeemed and that the game should now be available in your epic games launcher library.
How to Redeem a V-Bucks Card
To redeem a V-bucks card is easy and to successfully do this, follow the steps below;
- Go to https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite and log in to your epic games account.
- Next, hover over your name with your mouse in the top right corner, and then click on the V-Bucks card.
- Click on the get started tab to start the redemption process.
- Scratch off the back of your V-bucks card and then enter the PIN code with no dashes and click on next.
- Choose or select the platform that you want to redeem the V-Bucks card and then click on next. If however, you do not see the platform that you want to redeem the V-bucks card on, you will need to verify the epic account that you are logged in as the step will only show you the devices that are linked to the account that is presently signed to.
- Review the details of the account and make sure that the epic account and new balance are all correct. If this is correct, click on the confirm button.
- If you redeemed the v-bucks card to a PC, mobile device, or switch, you can now launch the Fortnite game and start spending your V-bucks.
- On the other hand, if you redeemed the V-Bucks to your Xbox or your PlayStation, a second code was generated and it must be entered into your Sony or Microsoft account in order to complete the redemption steps.