How to Hide Facebook Online Status. Facebook is one of the biggest and famous online social platforms with thousands and millions of active users. Now based on your decision as a user or due to reasons best known to you, you might decide to hide your Facebook status.
Irrespective of your reasons, our main goal is to provide you with adequate knowledge on how to successfully do so, all you need to do is just to read through as we proceed in this article.
How To Hide Your Active Status On Facebook?
To hide your status on your Facebook account is not difficult or tasky, all you need to do to hide your active status on Facebook is to:
- Launch the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Swipe down and open the Settings & Privacy and then tap Settings.
- Go to the Privacy tab and tap the Active Status.
- Turn off the slider ‘Show when you’re active.
To efficiently and easily hide your status on Facebook you are to follow the above step by step approach
Can I Be On Facebook Without Anyone knowing?
For those who want to be offline and be browsing Facebook without anyone knowing you are online, you are to: Click on the options menu and select the “go offline” setting. When you sign off Chat, you will not be able to see who is online.
How to Appear Offline on Facebook Using an Android Device
For all android users who want to appear offline on Facebook, you are to
- Launch Facebook on your Android device and tap Menu (three lines).
- Tap Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Tap Active Status, then toggle off Show when you’re active
You are to follow the above process to appear offline on Facebook as an android device user
Why Am I Still Showing Active On Facebook?
On your Facebook account, if your green dot is turned off, but your status shows active, then it means that you have left the Facebook chat but your Facebook is still open
Does A Green Dot Mean Someone Is Actually Chatting Or Just On Facebook?
For those who are not sure what the green dot signifies on Facebook, the green dot simply implies that the person who left the Facebook chat bit is still active on Facebook
How To Turn Off Chat For One Person On Facebook Messenger
To turn off your chat on Facebook is quite simple and straightforward, all you need to do is to
- Click on the Settings or Cog icon at the bottom of your Messenger chatbox as shown below.
- Click on the “Turn Off Active Status” option.
- Doing so will launch the “Active Status” window shown in the image below.
- In the pop-out window, tick on the circle beside “Turn off active status for only some contacts
You are to follow the above process to successfully turn off chat for one person on Facebook messenger.
More Related Content
- Funny Facebook Posts: Facebook Posts | Facebook Status Update
- Facebook Status: Birthday Status ~ Emotional Quotes for Facebook
- Facebook Status Download – Facebook Status Post | Facebook Status Downloader | Facebook Status…
- Facebook Ad Library not Working: Facebook Ad Library Report | Facebook Ad Library Search
- Dating on Facebook App Free for Singles – Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating…