Do you want to know how to Facebook account delete permanently 2021? If you are then you are in the right place. Whatever it is you want to do on the Facebook social network, it is possible. All you need to know is how to go about the whole process. And when it comes to account deletion on the platform, the steps and processes are still simple and in this post, you will know how to if you never knew.
How To Facebook Account Delete Permanently 2021
Deleting one’s account on Facebook is possible, but not everyone knows about this. Most users on Facebook after deciding to draw the curtain on their time on the platform just leave the said Facebook account. Well while this may be the best option for them at the time, there is actually a way to go about deleting your account on Facebook.
And if you do not know how to delete your account on Facebook, I will be guiding you through the steps and processes. But before I go about ditching out the steps to you, there are some things that you first need to know about deleting your account on the platform, and in a bit, I will be sharing this information with you.
What Happens When You Delete Your Facebook Account
The process of deleting your account on Facebook is an irreversible one. This means that when the cycle is complete you cannot undo it. Your posts, profiles, videos, and everything you added to the platform, will be deleted permanently and you will not be able to retrieve anything.
If you logged in or activated Facebook messenger with your Facebook account, you will not be able to use it anymore. And other apps and platforms with which you used Facebook login will not be possible anymore. Messages you sent to friends will still be visible to them after you delete your account. and if you used your Facebook information on oculus, deleting your account will delete your oculus information.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
You can delete your Facebook account across a wide range of devices and this is easy. To delete your Facebook account permanently and successfully, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account at facebook.com.
- Click the drop-down arrow icon in the top right.
- Select settings and privacy and select settings.
- Click your Facebook information in the left column. Again, click delete your account and information and select delete my account.
- Enter your password and click continue.
- Lastly, click delete account and that’s it.
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon in the top right.
- Tap Settings and privacy and select settings.
- Scroll down to your Facebook information section and select account ownership and control.
- Tap deactivation and deletion.
- Next, select delete account and tap continue to account deletion.
- Tap delete account ad enter your password.
- Select continue and tap delete account.
- Open the Facebook with your account logged in.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the top right.
- Select settings and privacy from the extended menu page.
- Select settings and tap account ownership and control in your Facebook account information section.
- Tap deactivation and deletion.
- Select delete account and again tap continue to account deletion.
- Scroll down and tap delete account.
- Enter your password and tap continue.
- Lastly, tap delete account.
That’s it. Your account on Facebook will be deleted permanently in 30 days’ time.
More Related Posts
- Help Facebook Account Delete – Deactivation of Facebook Account | How to Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account
- Delete Facebook Account 2020 – Deactivate Facebook | How to Delete My Facebook Account
- Facebook Delete Account Permanently – Facebook Delete My Account – How to Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account
- How to Delete (or Deactivate) Your Facebook Account in 2020 – Deactivate Facebook Account | Delete Facebook
- How to Deactivate (or Delete) Facebook – Delete Facebook Account | Deactivate Facebook Account