When it comes to taking time off the Facebook social network, users are met with two options. And these options are taking a permanent time off the platform or a temporary time off. There is the option for users to temporarily deactivate their accounts or permanently delete their accounts. And in this article, Facebook account delete 2021, users will get to learn about everything they need to know about deleting their accounts permanently.
Facebook Account Delete 2021
Facebook is one of the most used social media platforms in the world. And if you have made use of this platform before or you are still making use of it, then you would understand the reason for this. With Facebook users can do just about anything they want. Ad this is one of the platforms that are suitable for anyone in the sense that both kids and adults can make use of it.
But here is something about this platform that is not mentioned all the time when making mention of the platform. Facebook as a social media platform can be time-consuming. As a student, it is very important to watch the time that you spend on the platform as time meant for other things and activities can be spent on it. And if this happens you may be found wanting in other aspects of your life.
As a worker in a business firm, you also should watch the time you spend on social media platforms like Facebook. In most organizations, URLs to platforms like Facebook are blocked in a bid to control the time spent on them by workers, Facebook is a great platform and can become addictive if not watched properly and this is something that users should be looking to avoid.
If you are not carrying out business on the platform, there should be a restriction to the time you spend on it. There are some persons that would decide to deactivate their accounts temporarily, while some on the other hand may choose to delete it permanently. If you are one of these persons, then continue reading to know how to permanently delete your Facebook account.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account In 2021
Deleting your Facebook account is easy. And as long as you are an account holder on the Facebook social network, you can delete your account successfully and for free. To delete your Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account at facebook.com.
- On your account page on Facebook, click the drop-down arrow icon in the top right corner.
- Select settings and privacy and then choose settings.
- On the settings page, click your Facebook information and click on delete your account and information.
- Next, click delete my account and enter your password.
- Again click continue and click delete account.
- Open the Facebook app on your android device.
- Tap the menu hamburger icon and scroll down the page.
- Tap Settings and privacy and select settings.
- Scroll down the settings page to the ‘your Facebook information’ section and tap account ownership and control.
- Tap deactivation and deletion and choose delete account.
- Next, tap continue to account deletion. Scroll down again and tap delete account.
- Enter your password and tap continue.
- Lastly, tap delete account.
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon.
- Scroll down the menu page and tap settings and privacy.
- Select settings and scroll down to your Facebook information section.
- Tap account ownership and control
- Next, tap deactivation and deletion.
- Select delete account and tap continue to account deletion.
- Next, scroll down and tap delete account.
- Enter your password and tap the continue button.
- Lastly, tap delete account again.
That’s it. Your Facebook account will be deleted successfully but only in 30 days’ time from the day they began the deletion process.
More Related Posts
- How to Deactivate My Facebook Account – Facebook Deactivate Account – How to Deactivate Facebook Account
- Facebook Delete My Account – Facebook Delete Account Permanently
- Change Password on Facebook: How to Change Password on Facebook | Facebook Password Change
- Login to Facebook App: Can’t Login To Facebook App | Facebook Login App