Facebook Data Policy – How to Access Facebook Data Policy
Are you searching for how Facebook works or its Facebook data policy? You are searching for how Facebook receives and processes data (Facebook data policy) on various Facebook accounts, network, and connections. Your usage information about how transactions are made on Facebook products. Things others do and the information they provide about you, your device information and many other things. If you want to access Facebook data policy, you can do that with the steps provided below.
How to access Facebook Data Policy
- Well if you want to access Facebook data policy you will first have to make sure you have an active Facebook account. A device with at least one sim card slot that can access the internet without any issues. And a registered sim card which could be of any network. But Airtel or Etisalat network are preferable since they can offer free facebook.
- Put the sim card into the device sim slot and boot the device. After booting the device make sure there are a network connection and an active data plan. In case you are not using Airtel or Etisalat sim popularly known as 9-mobile and locate the device browser. Once you have locate the device browser. Simply click on it and look for the search bar on the top side of your device screen. But it may vary depending on the device you are using.
More Guide on Facebook Data Policy
- After locating the search bar, click on it and type in the URL facebook.com and click go or search depending on the device you are using. After the page has loaded type in your username and password in the box provided. Click sign in if you already have an active Facebook account. But if you don’t have an active facebook account you are not left out you can simply create one now.
- If you don’t have an active Facebook account. On the page displayed where you will type in your password and username just locate the create account icon and click on it. On the new page displayed fill in the short form provided. And click next you will be asked to verify the phone number with a confirmation code which will be sent to the sim card. Confirm and add some friends (up to 5 or 10 friends).
- Locate the menu icon on your account and click on it. After clicking on it locate the terms and policies link at the extreme down of the page and click on it. Then click on the data policy icon on the page displayed.
NB: yours may vary if you are using browsers like chrome and Google Chrome.