Is it possible to delete a page on Facebook, one may ask? Yes, it is possible. Well, this is how it is. Deleting your own page is easy and possible. But deleting a page you did not create on the other hand is not possible. It can only be possible if you are an admin of the said page. In this post, ‘how to delete page on Facebook’, I will be directing you on everything you need to know to make it happen.
How To Delete Page On Facebook
Anyone can delete a page on Facebook as long as you created the page. the steps needed are easy, but only a few know about it. For those users who do not know how to delete a page on the social network, here is your chance. But before that, there are some things you need to know.
First, you can only delete a page you created. Or at least if you are an admin of a page, then you can delete it. You cannot delete a page on Facebook you did not create, but can only unlike the page so as to stop getting notifications of posts from the page.
When you delete a page on Facebook, the action is a permanent one. But keep in mind that your page won’t be deleted permanently immediately but in 14 days’ time. Within this time, note that you can cancel the page deletion action. To do this;
- Go to your page within this period.
- Click the settings icon in the bottom left.
- Next, click cancel deletion at the top of your page.
- Lastly, click ‘confirm’ and then click OK.
That’s it. Your page deletion action would be canceled immediately.
How to Delete Your Page on Facebook
To delete your page on Facebook, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account at facebook.com.
- Click the pages option in the left menu.
- Select your page and click the settings icon in the bottom left.
- Click remove page from the general section.
- Next, click delete (page name).
- Again, click delete page and then click OK again.
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
- Tap pages and then go to your page.
- Tap the settings icon in the top right and select general.
- Next, Tap ‘delete page name’ below the remove page section.
- Lastly, tap delete page.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Select pages and go to your page.
- Tap the settings icon in the top right.
- Tap General and tap the delete (page name) option below the remove page section.
- Lastly, tap delete page.
That’s it. Your Facebook page would be deleted immediately. Lastly, you will need to be an admin of a page in order to delete the said page.
- Create a Facebook Black Friday App – Black Friday Tips for Facebook Advertiser
- Facebook Black Friday Profile Pictures – Black Friday Memes | Black Friday Pictures
- The New Facebook Login: Meet New Facebook Login | New Facebook Login Account
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Facebook Setup – Creative Black Friday Campaign Ideas | Facebook Ads Manager
- Save From Facebook Videos: Download Facebook Videos | How to Download Facebook Videos