If you are looking for a way to secure your account on the Facebook social network then you will need to ‘change password on Facebook’. One of the best ways to secure your Facebook account is by having a strong password. When setting your account on the network, you would even be advised on creating a strong password. It is very important.
Change Password on Facebook
Over the years, the Facebook social media network has received various complaints regarding account hack. Well while the social network can be blamed to some extent, the real blame should go to the account owners. It is your duty to make sure your account on Facebook is secured. And you can only do this by carrying out some activities.
One of the most notable ways of securing your Facebook account is either using a very strong password or changing your password on the platform at intervals. This is very important. Hackers and third-party unauthorized users are always on the lookout for vulnerable accounts on the network.
For this reason alone, you should always keep your account safe and secured. And one of the ways once more you can secure your account is by using a strong password or changing your password at most times.
What You Need To Know About Changing Your Facebook Password
If you remember your password on Facebook, you can change it from within. But if on the other hand, you do not remember your login password, you will need to reset your password. And you can only do this via the Facebook find your account page. You can access this page from here.
On this page, you just need to enter your email address, mobile phone number, username, or full name that is associated with the said account and then search for it. After finding the account, follow the on-screen instructions. Now that is out of the way, how do you change your password on the social network?
How to Change Your Password on Facebook
Changing your password on Facebook is easy. And anyone can change their passwords on the network whether or not they remember their passwords or not. To change your Facebook password, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the drop-down arrow icon of any Facebook page.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings and choose security and login on the next page.
- Next, click edit next to the change password tab.
- Lastly, click save changes.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the top right and select account settings.
- Next select security and login and then select change password.
- Type or enter your current password and enter a new password.
- Lastly, tap save changes.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down the page and tap settings.
- Select account settings and then security and login.
- On the next page, select change password.
- Enter your current password and a new password in the spaces provided and tap save changes.
That’s it. Your password on the social media network would be changed successfully and immediately.
- Mailbox Yahoo – Yahoo Mailbox Download | Sign in to Yahoo Mailbox
- Outlook.com Change Password – Outlook Email | Outlook.com Password Change
- Forgotten Facebook Password – Reset Password On Facebook | How to Change My Facebook Password
- Facebook Log In: Facebook Log In To My Account | Facebook Log In To Facebook
- How to Access Facebook Dating – Facebook Dating Sites – Facebook Dating App – Facebook Dating Review