Here in this content, I would be detailing everything you need to know on how to delete Apps on the Amazon Fire tablet. By uninstalling apps, you would be clearing space on your fire tablet and more.
Also Read: Can My Computer Run Windows 11
How to Remove Unused Apps from an Amazon Fire Tablet
Seeing as the fire tablet is based on the Android operating system, the fire tablets work similarly to many tablets available on the market. As such, there are a handful of methods to uninstall apps. Follow the steps below to delete apps on your Android Phones or tablets.
Uninstalling Apps in the Library
The Amazon Fire’s Library carries everything that you have installed on the device, which goes from books to apps. Here is how you can uninstall apps from the library.
- Launch the library by tapping on the top right of your screen.
- Then long-press the app icon of the app that you would like to uninstall and select remove from the device.
- Once on the select app’s info screen, tap the uninstall button. Confirm that you would like to remove the app on the following prompt.
How to Uninstall Apps in Settings
This step is one of the easiest processes available, follow the steps below:
- Launch the settings and select apps and notifications
- Once you are in apps and notifications, either locate the app that you would want to uninstall in the recently opened apps list or select see all X apps.
- Select the app that you would like to install. This would bring up its app info page
- Once you are in the selected app’s info, tap Uninstall. Tap OK to confirm that you want to uninstall the app in question.
Also Read: Walmart Workday Login at one.walmart.com
How to Uninstall Apps with the App Info Screen
The app Info screen is an amazing area for you to fine-tune app permission, as well as how your apps utilize data. Also, it is an easy way to uninstall an app.
- Any time an app icon is seen, you can launch a contextual prompt by long-pressing it. select Uninstall App.
- After tapping on the Uninstall app, you would get a prompt asking to confirm you want to remove the app.
- The select “OK”
Can you Uninstall Preinstalled Apps on an Amazon Fire Tablet?
While some of the apps preinstalled like the Washington post can be uninstalled without any issue, others cannot without having to carry out a deep dive right into the device’s debugging software. What you can do, however, is to group any unwanted preinstalled apps right into their very own folder away from the remaining of your apps. You can choose to organize apps via the following steps:
- Long-press an app that you want to place into a folder
- Drag the app right over to another app that you do not want to make use of anymore but cannot uninstall. Let’s head to creating a new folder
- Continue with step 2 of each preinstalled app that you would not want to make use of by moving them into the newly created folder
How Do I Close Apps on my Fire Tablets?
To close a Fire tablet app, tap the square navigation button to see running apps, and then swipe up the app window you want to close. To force close an app, go to settings > Apps and Notifications, choose the app, and then tap on the Force stop.
How do Remove ads on my Fire Tablet
to do that, head to settings > App and Notifications > Amazon App Settings > Home Screens and then turn off recommendations.
How Do I Delete Photos on My Fire Tablet?
Right on the Amazon Photos app, tap and then hold the photo, then tap the three dots > Move to Trash. You can decide to delete the app directly from your device and/or cloud storage.