Want to know how to delete a photo that you uploaded to Facebook? To get the very best out of Facebook, you will need to first know how to maximize all the features of the platform.
Even though you don’t know everything when it comes to all the features of the platform, at least get a sounding knowledge of how the platform works, and then you are all good.
How to Delete a Photo That You Uploaded To Facebook
Have you heard of the famous Facebook quote that goes thus; Facebook is sharing, well, this is all true about the platform. Whether you are in it for business privileges or for leisure, Facebook is about sharing and connecting. And one of the best ways to connect and share on the platform is by uploading media content such as photos.
There are some times when you may upload a photo to the platform mistakenly, and you would want to take it down as it is the right thing to do. Many account holders on the platform regretfully do not know how to delete photos that they have uploaded to the platform mistakenly or they don’t have use for anymore.
In this post, however, I will be addressing the issue. Every single piece of info in regards to deleting photos on the platform will be shared with you. All you have to do to get this piece of info is to continue reading the content of this post from start to finish.
Steps to Deleting a Photo on Facebook
To delete a photo from Facebook, follow the steps below;
- First, go to Facebook and select the photo that you would like to delete
- Click on the photo to open it and select the three-dotted icon
- Next, select the delete photo option
- Lastly, click on the delete option to confirm
- Open the Facebook app and tap the photo you want to delete to open it
- Tap the three-dotted icon and select the delete photo option
- Lastly, tap on the delete tab to confirm the command
- Open the Facebook for iOS app and tap on the photo that you want to delete
- Next, tap and hold on to the photo until a menu pops up or appears
- Tap the delete photo option and select delete to confirm the request
That’s it. if you however need someone else’s photo to be removed from the Facebook social media platform, you will need to ask the person who posted to remove it. Also, you can remove a tag from a photo that you are tagged in.