Do you know how to delete a page on Facebook? if you don’t know, would you love to know how? If you would love to learn how you could easily delete your page on Facebook, then this article is a must-read for you. A Facebook page can be a great business tool if utilized the right way. But just as most times something’s of value outlive their purpose, a Facebook does too. It just might be that the isn’t living up to the expectations of the sole purpose for which you created it and you want to do away with it but don’t know how to go about it. Some persons have even concluded that deleting a page on Facebook is next to impossible.
How To Delete A Page On Facebook
I am here to tell you today that deleting a page on Facebook is very much possible. And I have got this article in place as proof. Embedded in this article are guidelines to help you with the task of deleting your page on Facebook successfully. Some successful page administrators on Facebook may be curious as to the reason why a person would want to delete a page on the platform. Firstly, lest look at the main purpose of these pages. A page is created solely for business purposes.
And it just might be that you created a page on Facebook for your business on the ground as a place to connect with your clients and customers on Facebook. ad also a way to get through to potential clients and customers. What if the said business is n more, what do you do? Do you keep the page alive and in the process misleading your clients and customers? No, you wouldn’t do that. Hence the reason why some persons have opted out in deleting their pages on the platform.
Steps On Deleting A Page On Facebook
Deleting a page on Facebook is easy. And with that being said and with no much further delay, below are the required steps in deleting a page on Facebook successfully.
- Go to the page you want to delete on Facebook.
- Click the settings icon in the bottom left corner of your pages page.
- From the general section, click remove page.
- Next, click delete (page name).
- Again click delete page and lastly click OK.
- Open the Facebook app and go to the page you want to delete.
- Tap the settings icon in the top right corner of the Facebook page.
- Tap General and tap on delete (page name) just below the remove page section.
- Lastly, tap delete page.
- Open the Facebook app n your device and go to the page you want to delete.
- Tap the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Select general and tap on delete page (page name) below the remove page section.
- Tap delete page lastly.
Note: Your page will not be deleted permanently immediately. Your page will have to complete a 14-day cycle before it can be deleted. Once this cycle is completed, the page would be deleted immediately. Also, you need to be an admin of a page before you can delete a page. You can also cancel the deletion process within the 14 days cancellation period. All you have to do is to go to the said page, visit the settings section, and select the cancel deletion option.