What is the Facebook new login? Wait, does this means that there is a new way of logging into one’s Facebook account? Well, I don’t think so. Personally, I have a Facebook account and I haven’t experienced anything new when it comes to logging into one’s account on the social media platform. With that being said I will be going straight to the point in this article. If you don’t know what I mean by the latter here it is. I simply mean that I will be guiding users and readers on how to successfully log in to their Facebook accounts for free, hence the title, Facebook new login.
The Facebook New Login
The term ‘Facebook new login’ can be looked at from another point of view you know. On the Facebook social media platform, for those users with multiple accounts, Facebook has a unique login feature. This feature lets users log in to their Facebook accounts by clicking on the profile photos. Well, this is what I mean just in case you haven’t gotten a handle of what I have been trying to establish.
Normally when you want to login to your Facebook account, all you need to do is to provide your login credentials or details such as your username, email address or phone number, and your password. But with the Facebook new login feature, users no longer have to go through the stress of having to input their login credentials manually in the login fields to login to their account. All users on the Facebook platform now have to do is to select their profile pictures and that’s it. Well at most times you may be required to enter the password associated with the said account you selected if you haven’t saved the password to your device.
How To Log Into My Facebook Account
Remember I established I will be directing and guiding users on how to successfully log in to their Facebook accounts for free. Well, now is the time. Therefore to know how to login to your Facebook account quickly and successfully, follow the steps below;
- On your PC, g to facebook.com via a web browser.
- Click email or phone number and enter your email address, phone number or username in the space provided for it.
- Click password and enter your password.
- Lastly, click on the login button.
- Download and install the Facebook app on your android device from the Google play store.
- Open the app on your device.
- Enter your email address, phone number or your username in the space provided for it.
- Enter your password in the space provided for it.
- And lastly, tap on the login tab.
- Download and install the Facebook app from the Apple app store.
- Open the app on your iOS device after download.
- Enter your email address, your phone number, or your username in the space provided for it.
- Enter your password in the space provided for it and tap on the login button.
That’s it. You will be logged in to your Facebook account immediately but only if the login details you provided are correct and also if you have a Facebook account. On the other hand, if you have more than one account on the platform or you are using a shared device, all you have to do to log in successfully to your account is to select your profile picture. And if prompted you may have to provide your password only to login successfully.