Sending friend requests and accepting friend requests on Facebook are all part of being and making use of the platform. if you however wish to learn how to delete friend requests on Facebook, then you are in the right place.
How to Delete a Friend Request on Facebook
Deleting a friend request is very simple and easy. And although many users and account holders on the platform are of the thought that once a friend request is sent, that’s it, there’s no unsending it or deleting it.
The truth of the whole matter is that if you choose to delete a friend request after it’s being sent, it is very much possible, and in this post, I will be guiding you on how to successfully delete a friend request that is sent to you on Facebook.
What to Know Regarding Deleting A Friend Request On Facebook
Just as mentioned already, deleting a friend request is easy. When you delete a friend request on Facebook, the person who sent it will not be notified. The person also cannot send you another friend request for a complete year. If also you block someone on Facebook, they cannot send more friend requests.
Steps to Deleting a Friend Request on Facebook
Now that’s out of the way, follow the steps below to delete a friend request on Facebook.
- Firstly, go to facebook.com/find-friends on your computer device
- Next, click on the delete or delete request tab. Make sure you are logged in to your Facebook account on the computer device, to begin with
- Open the Facebook app as normal on your android device and tap on the menu icon in the top right corner
- Next, tap on friends and select requests
- Lastly, tap on the delete button to remove a request
- Open the Facebook app for iPhone and tap on the hamburger icon in the bottom right
- Next, tap on friends and then select requests
- Lastly, tap on the delete tab to remove a request