Would you love to know how to change who can see what apps you use on Facebook? I bet you would love to know and learn about one more additional thing you can do on the Facebook platform. And to get this piece of information, all you need to do is to continue reading the content of this post.
How to Change Who Can See What Apps You Use On Facebook
On the Facebook social media platform, you can do just about anything you want. You can personalize the platform as long as you are a registered account holder. The company has made it easy for anyone to make use of the platform whether it is for business or personal purposes.
Steps to Change Who Can See the Types of Apps You Use On Facebook
In Facebook, there is a setting called the app visibility setting. This very setting lets you control who on Facebook can see that you are making use of an app. And to adjust who can see your activity in-app, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account and click the drop-down arrow icon in the top right corner
- Next, click settings and privacy and select settings
- Click on apps and websites on the left side menu
- Locate the app you want to adjust who can see your activity on and click view and edit
- Next to the logged in with Facebook section, click on only me. The button may however show a different audience such as friends or public depending on your previous settings
- Next, select who you want to see that you use the app such as public, friends, custom or only me
That’s it. Your selected audience however may see your name in a list of people that make use of the app or posts on your newsfeed, your timeline, or in a group about your experiences within the app.
- Open the Facebook mobile app and make sure you are logged into your account
- Tap the hamburger icon in the top right and scroll down the app and tap Settings and privacy
- Select settings and scroll down. Select or tap apps and websites
- Next, tap the app where you want to make adjustments to who can see your activity, and tap the lock icon
- Lastly, select who you want to see that you make use of the app such as public, only me, or friends