Looking for How to Add Apps to Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2? Samsung Galaxy watches active 2 is one of the latest smartwatches from Samsung. The watch has the looks and features that push it to be one of the good smartwatches out there.
Samsung has it loaded with different features like, it enables you to watch move, it notifies you if you have messages on any of your social media, etc. One of the nice features is that it lets you install the app on it, just like you can do on your smartwatch.
How to Add Apps to Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
With the app on the Galaxy Active 2, you will be able to expand the functionality of these watches. For example, this watch does not permit you to add reminders for drinking water, though it has a water counting widget.
Even in the aspect of video, though it has a speaker you can’t add voice notes natively. You must add the app to your Galaxy Watch Active 2 before the app can work.
The question is, how can you add apps to Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2? In this article, you will be learning how to add the app to your Watch.
How to Get Apps to Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
The following are ways you can add the app to the Galaxy Watch 2:
- Open your Galaxy Wearable app on your phone
- You are to open it on your Samsung Galaxy but if you are on a non-Samsung device, you will have to download a Samsung ID to get through
- Once its done, click on the discover tab at the bottom
- Click on the header, and you will be transported to the Galaxy Store
- Pick the app from the list by touching the three-dot menu at the upper right corner
- Now, click on the install button, and the app will be installed in a bit.
- Finally, now you get the app. All you have to do is unluck the Active 2, lunch the app from the App launcher, and get started
- You might be required to install a companion app on the smartwatch as well
How to manage Apps on the Galaxy Active 2
The installation of the app into Galaxy Active 2 is very easy and simple. All you need to do is the way to do it.
For you to rearrange and organize the apps, head over to the Wearable app on your phone, and tap on Apps.
Click on Next, press on Reorder, and drag the icons to a place of your decision. The mantra is simple, just keep the apps that you frequently use on the first screen and push the other to the next page.
Once you are done with all the instructions, just tap on Save to well, and seal the deal.
Types of Apps to Add to Galaxy Active 2
Voice Memo App
The Voice memo app helps you to take impromptu notes. It also transfers these notes to your phone seamlessly. Download here
ToDo Manager App
This app helps you to create simple To-dos. To get this app, just search for the app in Galaxy Store and install. Download TODO Manager
One Camera App
This app helps you turn your smartwatch into a little remote for your camera. You can get here