The Samsung Notes have proven to be quote useful when it comes to note-taking apps and in this article, I would be explaining to you how to access Samsung Notes on a PC. The steps I would be stating below should be effective both on windows 11 systems, although the interface would look a bit different.
Also Read: How to Enable Secure Boot to Install Windows 11
The Samsung Notes is a free mobile application for recording notes via text, images, or voice recordings. It is quite similar to Evernote and Onenote with its performance and capabilities, built for Android devices.
Now, you can install the Samsung Notes on windows 10/11. It works the same way it does on mobile devices, and it is really great to use. It offers a series of interesting features that you would like.
How to Get Samsung Notes On PC
For most people, the easiest way for them to access the Samsung notes on PC is to download them directly from the Microsoft store.
- Making use of the windows search bar, search for Microsoft Store and then select the appropriate result.
- In the Microsoft Store, search for Samsung Notes
- On the Samsung Notes store page, select the Get button to download the application and start making use of it
If you do not see the get button, and you cannot install Samsung Notes, then know that this issue is not just faced by you alone. It is a common problem that tons of users are facing right now.
If you have installed the app before, you may be able to find it in your Library by selecting the icon in the bottom-left and then re-installing it there. Alternatively, look to the section below for another method to install Samsung Notes on your PC.
Also Read: Huawei Acceleration of Digital Global App Innovation Contest in Africa 2022 – APPLY NOW!
How to Download Samsung Notes Using Command Prompt
If downloading the Samsung Notes from the Microsoft store is an issue, you can have windows download and then install it for you. Here is the steps you need to follow to do that.
- Using your windows search bar, search for the CMD and then select the corresponding result.
- Right on the Command Prompt window, type: winget install “Samsung Notes” and then press the “enter” key.
- When you are prompted, agree to the terms and conditions of the application. Then wait for it to finish installing. A blue progress bar would let you know just how long it is going to take, but for half a gigabyte, the application is not that big and should not take very long on a modern internet connection.
- When you install the Samsung Notes, a small pop-up notification would let you know. Select it to launch the app
- Once Samsung Notes is open on your PC, sign in to your account in other to access any previously save notes or skip to start afresh.
Also Read: Best Baby Costumes – Top 10 Baby Halloween Costumes 2022
How do I transfer my Samsung Notes to My New Phone?
Make use of the Samsung Cloud. On your old device, head to settings > cloud and accounts > apps > Samsung cloud and then make sure Samsung notes is turned right on. On your new device, launch the Samsung notes and then select settings under import data from the Samsung account, then select Sync with Samsung Cloud.
How do I Recover my Deleted Samsung Notes?
First, make sure that your Samsung Notes are backup up in your Samsung Cloud. Then, head to settings > Cloud and accounts > Restore data. Select documents and then tap on restore.
How Do I Change My Password for Samsung Notes?
When you request a password, tap on the reset password instead. Confirm you identify using your fingerprint or verify via email to create a new password.
Also Read: Netflix Still Brooding Over Its $7 To $9 Monthly Price for Its Ad-Supported Plan