How much is InstaCart delivery? InstaCart is an online platform that gives you access to shop from local grocery stores online, and a personal shopper is sent to deliver all your items to you. InstaCart does not have a huge warehouse where they store fresh groceries but instead, they send a personal shopper to visit other grocery stores around your area to get them for you after you have ordered. In this article, we are going to talk about the price of InstaCart delivery.
How much is InstaCart Delivery
Delivery costs: The delivery fee for every first order made is always free. It is not necessary for you to be a member before you can shop on InstaCart. However, if you decide to sign up for Instacart Express which begins at $99 for the year or $9.99 if you prefer a monthly payment, you will get to enjoy free delivery for orders that are above $35.
Also, the price for delivering items on the same day for non-express members begins at $3.99 for orders above $35. There are also other costs asides from the InstaCart Delivery Costs, they are stated below:
- Grocery costs: Instacart does not have a say in your grocery stores, this implies that the decision is based on your stores. It is very possible for you to pay more prices compared to you buying items in the market.
- Tipping costs: It is very advisable to give out tips. This is most times between $5 or 20 percent of the total bill, but if you can afford to give more, you are free to. This is a great source of encouragement to the InstaCart shopper who will be taking out time to make sure your items are delivered to your doorstep.
What are the Pros and Cons of using InstaCart Delivery
Everything has both its advantages and disadvantages and so does InstaCart. There are some factors that are very good about InstaCart. And there are some that they still need to work on. In this section, we are going to provide the Pros and Cons of the InstaCart Delivery. Especially for those who have not made use of this platform before. This will help them in making their decision of using InstaCart Delivery or not. The advantages of InstaCart Delivery are listed below:
- It is very convenient especially if you don’t feel like going out to shop or you are quite busy indoors and you cannot find free time to step out of your home.
- It is easy for you to find and shop for items that are in-store
- Also, it gives you access to order from stores beyond supermarkets
- There is easy access to Costco without being a member.
- You can easily communicate with InstaCart delivery shoppers are communicative if you need to substitute any item or there are issues.
Also, there are some disadvantages of shopping with InstaCart, they are listed below:
- There are not many varieties of products available to choose from.
- Prices of items vary from store to store without a specific reason.
- Finally, InstaCart does not take store coupons or rewards into accounts.
More Related Posts
- Online Stores That Accept PayPal Payments – EBay | Foot Locker | Adidas
- Tubidy Mp3 Downloader – Download Free Mp3 from www.tubidy.com
- Facebook Dating App Is Free 2021 – Facebook Dating Review | Dating in Facebook 2021
- Kroger – Shop Groceries, Find Digital Coupons And Order Online
- Facebook Shops Example – How to Add a Shop Section to Your Facebook Page
- Instacart Shopper – Fastest Way To Get Your Groceries Delivered