How Much Does It Cost To Build A Gaming PC – Building a gaming PC can be both easy and complicated and I have already discussed that with you.
The question here however is how much does it cost to build a gaming PC? Do you know? If you would love to find out, then you will need to continue reading the content of this post from start to finish.
How Much Does It Cost To Build A Gaming PC
If you are considering building your very own gaming PC and you need a breakdown of how much it will cost you, then this post is a must-read for you. Whether this is your first time building a gaming PC or not, there is a set of questions that you should first ask yourself before you get started with the whole process in order to help determine how much you will end up spending.
The answer to the question you need to ask yourself is however complicated in this case. Normally, the answer to whatever question you have in this regard would have been easy, but very much recently owning to the pandemic and also the crypto craze of recent; the price of computers has been sporadic and has even shown worrying trends of a crazy spike in prizes.
All the Parts Needed To Build A Gaming PC
Every gaming PC is assembled by making use of the following components;
- Graphics card or GPU – costs anywhere from $200 to $3,500.
- Central processing unit or CPU – costs anywhere from $100 to $900.
- The motherboard – should cost between $200 and $300.
- Random access memory or RAM – should cost anywhere from $35 to $250.
- Storage – SSD/HDD – you should spend as little as $50 or as much as $450.
- A power supply unit or PSU – will cost you $60 to $150.
- Computer case – should cost you $50 to $200.
- Cooler fans – cost between $80 and $200.
- Case fans – cost $10 to $20.
- Peripherals – spend up to as low as $20 to $30 to as high as $200 to $300.
If you check closely, you can see the cost of actually building a gaming PC depends on a lot of things and factors. In actuality, there is no single answer to this question as it is extremely rare to locate two computer builds with the same exact type of components.
If it is that you are simply looking forward to building a computer with which you can browse the internet, you can end up spending as low as $300. If however on the other hand you are looking to build a gaming computer, the prices will vary on a great scale.
Spending up to $1000 as a spending budget is a very good place to kick things off from. Any other thing in between can vary greatly even all the way up to $4000 or even higher. But at the end of the day, it all depends on the user, what he or she actually wants.