How much does a LinkedIn job posting cost? LinkedIn is one of the best online job sites to find jobs and also employers to find employees. There are different types of jobs on the site, making it confusing to know how much it cost to post a job on LinkedIn.
Furthermore, the cost of posting a job on LinkedIn depends on what job posting option you choose. There are two options, a free option to post on LinkedIn and a paid option where LinkedIn promotes the job you have posted.
LinkedIn Job Posting Cost
Posting a job on LinkedIn is free, it becomes paid when you want the platform to promote the job that you have posted. Scroll down and get more understanding of this state.
Free Job Posting on LinkedIn
Once you have an account on LinkedIn, you can post your job for free. All you need is to connect to a strong internet network and post the job you wish to post. But if you want to post multiple jobs at the same time on LinkedIn, you will need to pay.
In the free posting, here are details to remember:
- You can post only one job at a given time with LinkedIn’s free job posting option
- Free job posts are displayed in search results, but over time they will slip down in search results.
- You will need to use the paid option if you have several jobs that you need to fill at the same time.
Promoted Job Posts on LinkedIn
This option is a way to get more traffic to your job posting. The cost is ultimately by how many clicks your posts receive in a day, but you can also set the daily budget for your job post.
Additionally, this job platform won’t charge your business more than 150% of its daily budget per day. And it won’t also charge more than your daily total budget as I have stated.
Paying options, here are details to remember:
- According to LinkedIn, this option attracts 3X as many suitable applicants for your job posting as their free job post option does.
- LinkedIn removes your job post from its active promotion for the day if you reach your daily budget.
- The number of qualified candidates who read your job advertisement will increase as your daily budget increases.
How LinkedIn Calculates the Cost-Per-Click
The cost per click is based on the market and activity for similar jobs on that day. You can calculate the cost of each click by dividing the total spend for the day by the number of views the job has received. However, this info is accessible by clicking on the “Manage” button for the job post.
When will I be Charged for a Promoted Job Post?
Charges accrue daily during the billing period, which starts on the day you make the job post. Your balance will be charged if the post is still life after 30 days. If you end the listing before the 3-day period has passed, you will be charged 48 hours after you end the task or after your balance reaches $500.
Benefits of Promoted Job Post on LinkedIn
Here are the benefits of paying for a promoted job post on LinkedIn, including:
- Promoted job posts are displayed at the top of search results.
- According to LinkedIn, mobile notifications can help employers reach three to five times more applicants than a free job post.
- LinkedIn will notify you when a candidate meets the job require applies cation by using a matching algorithm.
How Long Is a Job Post Active?
Whether gratis or promoted, they remain active until they are closed. in the case of a promoted option, the total budget is reached. Job posts are automatically closed after six months.
How Are Applications Submitted on LinkedIn?
The company chooses how it would like to hear from potential candidates when a position is placed on LinkedIn. You can ask candidates to submit their information through LinkedIn, your website, an applicant tracking system, or both to apply for the position.
How Do I Stop My Daily Budget on LinkedIn?
To stop spending, you must close the job. You’ll only be charged for views received on the days your job was open.
What Does It Mean When A Job Is Promoted?
A job is promoted when you paid for it to be ranged on the first page of google. Promoted job posts are displayed at the top of search results with a “promoted” tag, which means more candidates will see them.
How Many Job Posts Are Free on LinkedIn?
You can post one job on LinkedIn for free. If you want to post more than one job, then you will have to opt for paid options such as PPC (pay-per-click) or Job Slots.
CHECK THIS OUT: