Have you ever asked the question, ‘How do I upgrade my wisely card?‘ then you have come to the right place? This article will reveal all the steps you need to take to achieve that aim. Keep reading till the end of this article to get the full information.
How do I Upgrade my Wisely Card?
Before moving into the steps to upgrade your wisely card, it will be nice to bring some people out of total ignorance of what a wisely card is.
Wisely is a reliable platform or account that gives you a card and a mobile app. Wisely gives you a fast way to get your pay and other sources of income. The wisely card is yours to keep no matter where your work or live in the United States.
Why Should I Upgrade My Wisely Card
When you upgrade your card, you will get access to premium features like getting your pay 2 days early, with direct deposit, and at no cost. You can add funds from second jobs, load cash at retailers, use your mobile wallet, and even more.
How to Upgrade your Wisely Card
Upgrading your wisely card is a very easy process. You can do this online and with any browser of your choice and with your phone or your computer. Below is a very comprehensive, step-by-step process of doing it. Read through and give us your honest feedback in the comment section when you have finally upgraded your wisely card.
- With your phone or any other device that you want to use. Go to your browser. Personally, I recommend the Chrome browser for this exercise because of its added features.
- On the search bar of the browser, type the URL mywisely.com/app/main/upgrade.
- After that, follow the steps given to you.
Please note that you cannot upgrade your wisely card if you have not logged into your wisely account. To do that, follow the steps below.
How to Upgrade Wisely Card On Wisely Mobile App
Are you having wisely mobile app on your mobile device? If yes then upgrading the account will not be a problem since you don’t want to visit the website via the web page. You can simply carry out the process on your mobile device.
To carry out this process, you only need to locate the customer service contact on your mobile account page for directives. You can contact with by mail, phone call or live chat.
How to Login to Your Wisely Account
Logging into your wisely account is a very easy task no one should have a problem doing. To log in to your wisely account, follow the steps below;
- With the browser of your phone or your pc, visit the Url, info.mywisely.com
- On the website’s home page, click on login at the top right corner of the home page.
- You will be directed to a new page, on this page, click on login.
- This action will direct you to a login page. You will be required to type in your username and your password.
- After that, click on login.
With these steps, you will have successfully logged into your wisely account. Now you can continue your card upgrade process.
How to Create a Wisely Account
This process is also very easy process. You can do this with your phone or any other internet-enabled device. Follow the process below to do so.
- Go to info.mywisely.com on your phone or computer‘s browser
- At the top part of the home page of the wisely website, click on the login
- You will be directed to a new page. On this page, click on get started.
- This action will direct you to a signup page.
- Now all you have to do is connect your card and follow the instructions that come next.
The steps I have given above will help you with the appropriate steps to log in to your account, create an account and upgrade your wisely account.
Can I Order Another Wisely Card
Yes. There is every possibility of card misplacement, so the company provided majors for customers to gain access to another card when the old one can’t be found. In a nutshell, we mean, when you misplace your card, you can just contact the wisely customer service for help after providing all the required information.
I Wisely Considered a Debit Card?
This card can function both as a debit and credit card. However, for a debit transaction, you will have to provide a certain required personal identification number and it is mainly required when used when you want to cash back from a merchant. Note, these transaction does not attract a fee and it’s applicable to a credit card.
Is Wisely a Good Card?
CHECK THIS OUT
- iPhone 13 Deals Appears to be Extra Aggressive
- Twitter Says New Videos Will Be Less Pixelated
- Fleet Card – Fleet Cards for Business
- Sign up in Google Adsense – How to Sign in on your Google Adsense account
- Urbanfix – Sign Up on UrbanFix myurbanfix.ca | Download UrbanFix
- ebtEDGE Login – www ebtedge com Login Portal | ebtEDGE Balance
- www.mercurycard.com – How to Apply for Your Mercury Credit Card