How do I Reactivate my Snapchat Account? Snapchat is one of the widely used social media and entertainment platforms. Snapchat is a platform where you can take cool pictures with a nice interface and filters. And not just snap these cool pictures and keep you could still share them with your friends all over the world.
How to Deactivate my Snapchat Account?
Something went wrong on your Snapchat account or probably just delete your account, then follow each step below to be able to achieve that.
- Search for your Snapchat web browser which can be accessed by going to snapchat.com.
- Log into your account by putting in your correct details e.g username.
- You would see an option “manage my account page” then select “delete my account”.
- In order to be sure of the decision of deactivating or deleting your account re-enter your details.
- Select Continue to further the process after re-confirming your decision.
- In order to be sure the process was successful, go back to your account by logging in to know the status of your account.
Note: You could also permanently delete or deactivate your Snapchat by trying not to log in to the app for 30 days. And if you feel like keeping old snaps and memories from your old Snapchat you can download your Snapchat data before you deactivate your account.
How to Download my Snapchat data before Deactivating my Account?
There are times we love going back to look at old snaps that bring that good memory and even bring smiles to our faces but if something happens you want to deactivate your current account, but you are scared you are going to lose your snaps that bring back old and fun memories.
No worries you have got good news for you, you can save those snaps and fun memories, just follow the steps below to do that:
- On the web browser, not the app, go to your Snapchat account.
- Log in your details.
- On the “manage my account” section, go to “my data”.
- At the bottom of the page, select submit.
- An email will be forwarded to you by Snapchat to your already registered account.
- To be able to save your data, you click on the link sent to your already registered account.
- The last step is to know that after clicking on that link your file has been successfully downloaded but in a zip file format.
Note: you can only save your files before you can deactivate your account, cause the link would be sent to your already registered account.
How to Get my Snapchat Account
You don’t have a Snapchat account, you have still not tried those filters that modify how beautiful and handsome you are. If you desire to have an account then I have got you covered, just follow the steps below:
- First, you need the app Snapchat. You go to your play store or apple store depending on the device you are using.
- Next, after downloading the app. You open the app and if you below you would see the sign-up button.
- You see a page opened that will tell you to input your details like your first and last name.
- After inputting your first and last name which changes later when you feel like it, you would see a sky blue button that says “sign up and accept” click on that button.
- After names, your birth date would be required because Snapchat is customized to celebrate it, then you click on the continue button.
- Your username would be the next requirement which all your friends would know you as on the Snapchat app. You click on continue again to continue.
- To be able to make your account private you would need your password, that would be the next section you would see, after inputting your at least 8 strong and secured character passwords click on the continue button.
- You would be required to give your password so you can be sent a verification code so your account can be verified, but if you don’t want your phone number to be used you can opt for an email address placed underneath what’s your mobile number question.
- In order to prove that you are not a robot, you would be given different pictures to pick the specific and the right one.
- You have successfully gotten a Snapchat, like they say “no man is an island”. So you can add friends to make it more enjoyable and fun.
Why did Snapchat deactivate my account?
Snapchat may have detected some activity that goes against the terms of services or community guidelines, then your account is locked. This is to ensure that you enjoy that the app is fun and safe for everyone.
Can you recover a permanently deleted Snapchat account?
If your Snapchat has been deleted for more than 30 days, sadly it cannot be recovered. This is because 30 days is the time limit set by Snapchat and it should be permanently deleted.
How long does Snapchat Reactivate your Account?
You have 30 days to reactivate your account after you have deactivated it. And after that, all your Snapchat data will be easily downloaded.
Why can’t I reactivate my Account?
If you have submitted your account for deletion and later on you have to go back to have ownership of it once again. Then Snapchat may not have completed the deactivation process before you tried reactivating again. You might receive a confirming deactivation through your email address.