Applications are now open for the 2023 edition of the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship).
The 2023/2024 edition of the Programme will be open to students from developing countries who are currently enrolled on a postgraduate course in Sustainable Energy.
The GSEP Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship is aimed at fostering the next generation of energy, climate and electricity sector specialists who will be prepared to address future challenges. Students from developing countries are specifically encouraged to apply and develop their career paths.
Details About GSEP Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP)
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 7, 2023
- Awarded Scholarship to date: 163
- of countries where our recipients are from 40
- Application received since 2022: 872
- Scholarship Amount: $10,000 US per year for a maximum of 2 years.
- Scholarships awarded: 12 students annually
About Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP)
The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP), is a renowned non-profit, CEO-led organization of leading electricity companies.
It drives sustainable energy development globally through capacity-building activities and small-scale renewable energy projects.
The scholarship program is designed to inspire the next generation of innovators and thinkers to create a sustainable future.
Successfully Selected scholars are exceptional students usually from developing countries studying sustainable energy development.
How to Apply for GSEP Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship 2023
To apply for the GSEP Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship 2023/2024:
- Proceed to the online application portal at: https://globalelectricity.submit.com/show/1
- It’s important to prepare all the required information and documents to complete the applications as incomplete applications will not be considered.
- For more details, visit GSEP website found below: https://www.globalelectricity.org/scholarship/
Eligibility Criteria for GSEP Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship Qualification
In other to be eligible for the Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship 2023/2024, Candidates are to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be exceptional students from developing countries studying sustainable energy development.
- Must be full-time current Master’s students in zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy and other relevant fields.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree to secure admission to study sustainable energy development-related courses.
- Must be ready and willing to abide by the guidelines governing the scholarship programme.
- Should Provide all the relevant supporting documents such as copies of their academic transcripts, degree certificates and reference letters as required during the application process.
Documents Required for Application
- Passport or birth certificate
- Curriculum vitae showing education, work experience, awards, and participation in volunteer and/or extracurricular activities
- Admission letter from university program of choice
- Program outline
- Previous university transcript(s)
- Two reference letters or forms.
April 7, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Destination Australia Scholarship 2023 – How to Apply!
- Chatham University Scholarships and Grants 2023/2024 for Fresh Students (up to $25K per year)…
- CERN Online Summer Student Internship Program 2023 for International Students – How to Apply!
- Barry University Stamps Scholars Program 2023 For Undergraduate Students – How to Apply Now