The GROW Impact Accelerator program in partnership with AgFunder, is inviting African Agritech Startups to apply for the 2023 edition and stand a chance of receiving up to the $100k grant.
GROW Impact Accelerator 2023 for African Agritech Startups
In the interest of driving transformative change in our global Agrifood system, this accelerator program is open to companies to refine their business model for global growth.
In today’s World, our food system is one of the biggest opportunities and challenges staring at us. Obviously, there is no need for urgent solutions that will help in the production, assembling, transporting, consumption, and disposal of our food.
Therefore, the AgFunder GROW Impact Accelerator is designed to drive this transformation by supercharging the growth of emerging foodtech and agtech startups tackling the world’s biggest challenges of sustainability.
Summary of the GROW Impact Accelerator Program 2023
- Program Type: Entrepreneurship
- Host Organization: GROW
- Duration: 20 weeks
- Gender: Men and Women
- Value: All successful companies receive USD$100K investment
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2023
Benefits of GROW Impact Accelerator Program 2023
- Successful Companies will be given USD$100K investment by the AgFunder GROW Impact Fund through a SAFE. This fund will be converted at the next financing round
- Unlimited access to growth partners for product testing, development, and scaling
- Companies will be matched with some of the world’s biggest agrifood MNCs to help with customer validation and feedback, deploying pilots projects, and securing new sales contracts
- Successful companies will have unlimited access AgFunder’s investment network of private and institutional investors. These investors from across the world will help them raise their next funding round.
- Opportunity to learn from an experienced team of coaches & mentors
- Participants will have a workspace in Singapore throughout the duration of the program.
- Successful Candidates will receive application support for SG EntrePass visa through GROW’s partnership with Enterprise Singapore
How to Apply for GROW Impact Accelerator 2023 for African Agritech Startups?
- All Interested and qualified Applicants should visit the GROW Application link shared below to apply: https://gogrow.co/impact-accelerator-register-interest/
- For more details, visit Grow website at: https://gogrow.co/the-grow-accelerator/#overview
- Food as Medicine (functional foods/precision nutrition)
- Automation and robotics
- AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS
- Waste reduction and circular economies
- WASTE REDUCTION AND CIRCULAR ECONOMIES
- Agrifood fintech and marketplaces
- AGRIFOOD FINTECH AND MARKETPLACES
- Synthetic biotech
- SYNTHETIC BIOTECH
Eligibility Criteria for GROW Impact Accelerator Program 2023
The program is open to companies operating in new frontiers of agtech and foodtech, tackling the world’s biggest challenges of sustainability,
February 28, 2023.