Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is a non-profit global health NGO that has been utilizing proven methodologies for over 40 years to support leaders, health managers, and communities in developing countries in improving their health systems for better health outcomes. MSH aims to bridge the gap between public health knowledge and action to save lives.
The role of the Executive Coordinator is crucial as they provide essential analytical and administrative assistance to the Country Representative. Key responsibilities include:
- Analyzing and prioritizing incoming emails and memos for the Country Representative’s attention.
- You will be responsible for organizing and creating materials such as briefs, talking points, and presentations for the Country Representative.
- Performing administrative tasks such as document preparation, file organization, meeting scheduling, and correspondence handling.
- Providing information and logistical support for the Country Representative’s travels.
- Acting as a liaison between team members and the Country Representative, assisting in scheduling meetings and handling procurement and logistical needs for events and conferences.
- Managing activity and event budgets for the Country Representative’s office taking meeting notes and following up on action items.
- Supporting the coordination and promotion of MSH in Nigeria through appropriate media platforms.
- Planning logistics for high-level MSH visitors to Nigeria in collaboration with various MSH teams and projects.
- It is important to adhere to MSH’s Procurement Integrity policy and prioritize the protection of the organization’s assets.
Graduate Executive Coordinator Details
- Job Title: Executive Coordinator
- Company: Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Requisition ID: R3305
The primary responsibilities of the Executive Coordinator include:
- Managing the Country Representative’s calendar, scheduling meetings, and appointments, and updating appointments in Outlook.
- Corresponding on behalf of the Country Representative to schedule meetings, request information, or make arrangements internally and externally.
- Acting as the main point of contact for the Country Representative, answering calls, responding to queries, and handling related emails.
- The responsibilities include preparing and formatting documents, creating presentations and reports, and keeping notes and files well-organized.
- Providing logistics support for travel bookings, accommodations, transport, and meeting scheduling for the Country Representative and international visitors.
- Assisting in meeting preparations, including scheduling, sending invitations, arranging office supplies, drafting agendas, and coordinating attendance.
- Preparing briefing materials and talking points for the Country Representative prior to meetings.
- Managing MSH documentation and materials for sharing with stakeholders during meetings.
- Attending events with the Country Representative to manage meeting logistics and take notes.
- Creating activity budgets, managing activity funds, and ensuring timely disbursement of funds.
- Planning procurements as needed and drafting and submitting requisitions.
- To be eligible, you must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Social Sciences, Humanities, Communications, or Public Health.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience in management support, administrative support, and communications. Preferred:
- Previous work experience in areas such as public health, international development, public relations, or related fields.
- Having previous experience in working with the Nigerian government and the public health sector is important.
- Having prior experience working with bilateral or multilateral agencies and non-governmental organizations is necessary.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in using Microsoft Office Suite, are required.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, especially in summarizing and organizing information and crafting clear and concise correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to take proactive, logical, and flexible approaches to manage activities and solve problems.
- Strong prioritization, organization, time management, and multitasking abilities.
- The ability to handle situations with tact and professionalism, as well as effectively collaborate with colleagues from different organizations, is essential.
- Basic procurement knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated integrity, confidentiality, and approachability.
Application: Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by Clicking Here
Note: The application deadline is not specified.