Google Cloud is a Google product. It is a suite of cloud computing services that function on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products. These include Google Search, YouTube, File Storage, and Gmail.
Google Cloud is built alongside another set of management tools. It offers sets of modular cloud services including data storage, data analytics, computing, and machine learning
According to Wikipedia, en.wikipedia.org Google Cloud offers infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and serverless computing environments.
In April 2008, Google came up with App Engine, which is a platform for developing and hosting web applications in Google-managed data centers, which was the first cloud computing service from the company. The service in November 2011, became generally available. Afterward, Google added multiple cloud services to the platform.
The Cloud platform is a part of Google Cloud, which includes the Google Cloud Platform public cloud infrastructure, as well as Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), enterprise versions of Android and Chrome OS, and Application Programming interfaces (APIs) for machine learning and enterprise mapping services.
Google Cloud Features
Google Cloud offers the following services:
- A built-in code editor
- 5 GB of Persistent disk storage
- Pre-installed Cloud SDK and other tools
- Language support for Java, Python, Go, Node.js, PHP, Ruby and. NET.
- Web Preview functionality
- Built-in authorization for access to Cloud Console projects and resources
These are the features of Google Cloud services.
Google Cloud Login
If you have a Google account before then Google login is very easy. Besides, if you have login into any of Google’s services before then you have a Google account.
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the Google Home page
- Click on the “Sign In” widget
- Enter your Email address or Phone number
- Then, click on the “Next “ button.
Use these steps to sign in to your account or follow the next steps below to create an account if you do not have Google Account.
How to Create Google Account
Use these steps to create Google Account:
- In the Google Create Account platform accounts.google.com
- Fill in the blank space with your personal details
- Enter your First Name and Last Name
- Add your Email address
- Create a password and Confirm
- Tick on the box to show the password if necessary
- Then click on the “Next” button
Following these steps will enable you to completely create your Google account.
How to Access My Google Cloud
To access your Google Cloud, simply open the Cloud Storage browser in the Google Cloud console. Select your log bucket. Download or view your logs by clicking on the appropriate log object.
However, the Google Cloud Free program is made up of the following: all Google Cloud customers can select Google Cloud products like Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, and BigQuery free of charge, but within a specified monthly usage limit.
Check This Out:
- Facebook Cloud Gaming 2021 – How Facebook Cloud Gaming 2021 Work | Join Facebook Cloud Gaming
- Cloud PC by Microsoft Could Arrive Earlier – Microsoft Cloud PC
- How to Activate Sound Cloud on Xbox Step By Step
- Cloud Gaming Meets Facebook Gaming: Facebook Gaming App | Facebook Cloud Gaming
- Xbox Cloud Gaming Now on Windows 10 Xbox App – How to Launch Xbox Cloud Gaming