Finally, cloud gaming meets Facebook gaming. Facebook recently announced that it has launched different cloud-based games on its mobile app and Facebook web. You can play Facebook games instantly, what this means is that you will be able to play these Facebook cloud games instantly – you do not need to download them to play them. Facebook reported over two hundred thousand people playing the Facebook cloud game.
Cloud Gaming Meets Facebook Gaming
Facebook cloud game has promised that unprecedented access will be delivered to games throughout every screen. Since Facebook announced cloud gaming, it has been prone to a lot of hype, so here, we shall be telling you what Facebook gaming is offering and not offering.
What Facebook Cloud Gaming is all About
Facebook cloud gaming is still a new service and it has made us know what we should be expecting from it in the nearest future and what doesn’t seem feasible. We will be discussing some of these things here.
- Facebook cloud gaming has said it won’t be overpromising and under-delivering. The service is quite new and has a way to go so in essence, it will be embracing the reality of the tech as it is now rather than overselling where it might be in the future.
- Facebook Cloud Gaming promised it won’t be replacing your console and PC games and that they are going to stick around for a long time. Instead, Facebook Cloud Gaming will increase the options of great gaming rather than replacing them. Sometimes, cloud gaming might just be the best option while it is not other times, so why not have both!
- Facebook Cloud Gaming will be starting from what it does best, that is, offering Facebook users what they love most; in this case, free games. As time goes by, it will be improved and more varieties of games will be added.
- There will be no separate cloud gaming platform. You will be able to play all cloud games the same way you play Facebook games. There will be no dedicated hardware or controller to play the game, though you can use a mouse if laying from your PC.
- For now, this service will not be available to iOS, only android users will be able to play cloud games. Android users can play the games from the mobile app or web version. Though, alternative options or coming up to make this work on iOS but with its cloud game policy, it might not be entirely possible.
Here are the 5 key things to expect from the new Facebook cloud gaming service. Demand may request for change to some of the above-discussed points.
Available Games on Facebook Cloud Gaming
Here, we will be listing all the available games on Facebook Cloud gaming. Below is the list of all the games available on Facebook cloud gaming.
- Asphalt 9: Legends by Gameloft.
- Mobile Legends: Adventure by Moonton.
- PGA TOUR Golf Shootout by Concrete Software, Inc.
- Solitaire: Arthur’s Tale by Qublix Games.
- WWE SuperCard by 2K.
Above is the list of all the games available on Facebook cloud gaming for now. The next update will be coming with Dirt Bike Unchained by Red Bull and many others will be added after.
- Best Games For PS5 – Best PS5 Games for all Genres
- Games in Cartoon Network – Can You Still Play Old Cartoon Network Games
- Fortnite Season 6 Battlepass – Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Primal Overview
- Cartoon Network Games: List of Cartoon Network Games
- Facebook Cloud Gaming 2021 – How Facebook Cloud Gaming 2021 Work | Join Facebook Cloud Gaming 2021