Google certification courses will help learn job-ready skills to start and advance your career in high and competitive fields. The professional certificate developed by Google is to help you to connect with top national employers that are hiring for eligible jobs.
So whether you want to begin a new career, or wish to change your current career, the Google Certificate will go a long way in assisting you to become ready for any kind of challenge.
The best part is that you can learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever you feel it’s most convenient for you.
Check Out >>> Nexford University – Nexford Scholarship and How to Apply to the University
To earn a Google Certification, you will need to complete all the courses in the program. With the certificate that you earn, you can be able to share your professional network and even unlock the access to your career support resources that you will need to kick start your career.
Many of the Google Certificates have hiring partners that recognize the Google certificate credential and there are others that can help you prepare for the certification exam. So, read down to get more information on Google certification.
Google Ads Certification
Wondering what the Google Ads Certification is all about, well this article got you covered.
The Google Ads certification is a professional accreditation that is offered by Google to individuals who are able to exhibit seasoned skills in the basic and advanced aspects of Google Ads. Get more information on the Google Ads Certification here.
Google Certification Courses
Below are five of the Google Certification Programs you can undertake to earn a Google Certificate;
- The Technical Support Fundamentals: this is the first among the other courses that prepare you for the role of an entry-level IT Specialist. The course will be introducing you to the world of Information Technology (IT). You have the opportunity to learn about the different facets of IT like, the internet, computer software, computer hardware, troubleshooting, and even customer care. Click here to know more about this course.
- Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking: this course gives you an insight into the full overview of computer networking. This course got you covered on every fundamental of the modern protocols and networking technologies to an overview of the cloud to be able to practice applications and network troubleshooting. Get more on The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking.
- System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services: this course is meant to help you more comfortable in the transition of working on a single computer to an entire fleet. This course broadens your knowledge on how to maintain reliable computer systems in a multi-user environment. You get to learn about the infrastructure services which keep all organizations, whether small or big, up and running. Get more about this Google Certification course by clicking here.
- IT Security (defense against the digital dark arts): this course helps you to know a wide variety of IT security tools, best practices, and concepts. It introduces you to the threats and the attacks and the different ways they can show up. You will be given insight into the background of algorithms and how you can use them to safeguard data. Click here for more details on IT Security.
- The Operating Systems and You (becoming a power user): with the help of a combination of video lectures, hands-on practice, and demonstrations, this course will help you learn about the main components of an operating system and how you can be able to perform critical tasks like managing the software users, and also configuring hardware. Get more details about this course here.
This Google Certification program is part of the application “grow with Google” packages.
With an initiative that displays Google’s 20-year history of building services, platforms, and products that is aimed at helping millions of people and businesses to grow and excel. To know more about the Google Certification program click here.