Application for the Future News World Conference 2022 by the British Council is currently open. The conference is a Virtual submission for Writers and podcasters. The British Council seeks to hear from journalists thereby bringing together about 100 of the world’s best student journalists to participate in a virtual submission like never before.
Participants will enjoy the benefits of having exclusive coaching from some of the biggest names in the industry. Additionally, participants will have the opportunity to build their professional network with other young reporters around the globe.
The theme of Future News World Conference 2022 is: ‘Building the skills, support, and resilience needed for journalism to meet the challenges of a changing world’
About Future News World Conference 2022
The Future News World Conference 2022 is a 3 day of virtual submission. The submission aims to bring together some of the world’s best student journalists. All participants for this program are expected to join the program for 3 hours each day from 12, 13 ad 14 July 2022. During the program, participants will be l listening to keynote speakers, and also participate in a pitching workshop, and like we mentioned earlier, network with other young journalists.
Meanwhile, the session held will be repeated later in the day, this is to allow participation from all time zones. The Future News World Conference is a program held in collaboration with the British Council and the world’s leading media organizations such as the BBC, Google, Reuters, The Herald, and The Quint as well as the UK schools of journalism.
Summary of Future News World Conference
- Name of Conference: Future News World Conference 2022 by British Council
- Country: British Council
- Type of Program: Conference
- Gender: Male & Female
- Area of Program: Media
- Duration of program: 3 days
How to Apply for Future News World Conference 2022
The application process for Future News World Conference is brief and easy, kindly follow the guidelines stated below to apply.
- Ensure to read through the eligibility criteria below and the terms and conditions before applying for the program
- Once you’re done with that, follow the link below to start your application: https://www.britishcouncil.org/future-news-worldwide/apply
- Complete and submit your application, and provide personal information and contact details
- Then answer two Essay Questions. You’re likely to provide a link to an online portfolio of work.
- After submitting your application, you can log in and edit it at any time until the closing date.
- Please note that for the selection process, delegates are selected through a global competition, running from 16 May – 12 June.
Benefits of the Future News World Conference
- About 100 young journalists will have the opportunity to learn from broadcasters, editors, and reporters
- Participants will also get to meet their peers around the globe for more insights and stronger networks
- Upon successful compliance with the Future News World Conference, delegates will join the Future News World alumni network.
Young journalists who meet the eligibility criteria below are eligible to apply for the Future News World Conference:
- The applicant must be aged ranging from 18-25 on 1 July 2022.
- Eligible to apply is a registered undergraduate or postgraduate student (of any subject) of a university who completed their course after 1 July 2021.
- Language requirements: English or be able to speak English at IELTS level 6.5 or equivalent
- Note that an IELTS qualification is not required, language ability will be assessed via the applicant’s response to Essay Question
- Applicant must not have been a participant in a Future NEWS or Future News Worldwide event
- He/She must be dedicated to a career in journalism in any form.
- The applicant must be available to attend all three days of the online conference starting on the 12, 13, and 14 July 2022 (3 hours per day).
- The program is open to persons of all religions
Best of luck!
- www.mybkexperience.com Customer Feedback Survey – Burger King Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Coast Guard Station and Airports to Adopt Microgrid Backup Tech
- Custom MacBook Pro 13-Inch M2 Laptops Set To Be Delayed For Months
- Apple Could Develop an AirTag 2
- Ex-Amazon Cloud Worker Found Guilty in Capital One Hack