Australia is one of the most preferred study destinations of students around the globe due to its world-class educational facilities. Hence, the UNSW Graduate Scholarship is an opportunity to study in Australia for anyone looking to study abroad.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is accepting the application for UNSW Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2023 in Australia.
UNSW Graduate Scholarship is open to students who want to pursue their Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in Australia for 2 and 3 years respectively.
Summary of the UNSW Graduate Scholarship 2023
- Institution: University of New South Wales
- Country: Australia
- Level of Study: Master & Ph.D. degree
- Application Deadline: There are at least about 3 Scholarship programs offered yearly but this University. However, the last date for application submission is 30 September 2022
- Available fields of study: The UNSW Graduate Scholarship covers the fields below;
- Arts & design
- Arts & Social Science
- Built Environment
- Business School
Click the link below for more details about the courses https://degrees.unsw.edu.au/?degreeType=postgraduate&faculty=any
About University of South Wales
University of New South Wales also called UNSW is a prestigious institution in Australia. The University is a public research university, it is located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington.
UNSW as a public institution was founded in 1949 in Sydney, It is one of the oldest Universities in Australia that offers world-class education. In fact, the latest QS World University Rankings gave the 44th position to this University in the world.
The university currently has over 63,000 students but national and international, enrolled in the university. Hence any student who desires to study in Europe, Australia to be precise must grab this golden chance to secure a study place at a university in Australia.
Needed Documents for Application
The following documents must be in English for the UNSW Graduate Scholarship.
- Student’s Previous Degrees & Transcript
- Letters of Recommendation (2 copies)
- Research Proposal
- Cv / Resume
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Other supporting documents
How to Apply for UNSW Graduate Scholarships
The application process for this scholarship does not take much time.
- To apply for UNSW Graduate Scholarship, indicate that you would also like to be considered for a UNSW scholarship on your application for admission to a program
- Then select your preferred scholarship application round.
- You will be approved for the scholarships.
- Visit the link below for more information about the application process: https://research.unsw.edu.au/how-apply
- Note that your scholarship application will be considered by the University with all other applications submitted during the same round.
- The results of the scholarship application are released from the ‘Offers Released’ date.
Requirements for UNSW Graduate Scholarship
- All Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants from any country globally are accepted
- The masters by research eligibility require a bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- While for Ph.D. Research Program, an applicant needs to show prior research experience and capability. Most times the Ph.D. applicant is required to have any of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- Qualification showing research experience, excellence, and capability.
- All Applicants must have completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree
Best of luck!
YOU MAY LIKE: