Applications are now open for the Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia. Flinders University is inviting suitably qualified international students looking for an excellent opportunity to pursue their Master’s or PhD degree in Australia, to apply for this opportunity.
This prestigious scholarship is funded by the Australian Government and offers full financial support to successful candidates. This post seeks to explore in detail everything you need to know about the Flinders University RTP Scholarship including the Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, and How to apply.
About Flinders University RTP Scholarship
The Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 is part of the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP). It aims to support outstanding international students by providing them with financial assistance to pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. degrees. This scholarship is highly competitive and offers numerous benefits to successful applicants.
The Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 is a fantastic opportunity for international students to pursue their higher education in Australia.
About Flinders University
Flinders University, founded in 1966, is a renowned public university known for its academic excellence and research contributions. With its strong global reputation, Flinders University provides an ideal learning environment for students from all around the world.
The University is one of Australia’s top universities, offering a wide range of academic programs and research opportunities. The prestigious University is based in Adelaide, South Australia. The university is consistently ranked among the top 500 universities worldwide and attracts approximately 25,000 students, both domestic and international.
To be eligible for the Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023-24, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are an international student from any country.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s scholarships) or a Master’s degree (for Ph.D. scholarships) or equivalent qualification.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirements set by Flinders University.
- Meet the specific academic requirements of the chosen Master’s or Ph.D. program.
The Flinders University RTP Scholarships cover all the expenses for the 2 Years MSc & 3 Years PhD Programs. These coverage include:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Provision of a Living stipend of $28,854
- Coverage for Overseas Health Care.
- Upon arrival, the student will receive an allowance of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
Available Study Fields at Flinders University
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Medical
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense.
Application Process for Flinders University RTP Scholarship
The application process is online therefore eligible Applicants must visit the application link below to Fill out an Online Application Form. The application steps have been outlined below:
- Students are required to contact an academic staff member to enact an informal agreement for supervision upon Successful application. The evidence of the supervisor’s agreement must be attached to the application
- The second step is to Register at University Registration Portal on: student-flinders.studylink.com/index. to obtain the Students ID
- Activation of the account is next. This will require the Students ID and Date of Birth from 2nd step. To activate, click this link: activate.flinders.edu.au/main
- Once the account is activated, the student can proceed to Log into Student Portal and Follow the information provided
4th August 2023.
More Related Content
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023/2024 – APPLY NOW
- Research Training Program International (RTP Scholarship) 2022/2023 At University Of South Australia – Fully Funded
- Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-2024 – APPLY NOW
- Flinders Research Training Program 2022 – Study In Australia
- Flinders University Rural Residential Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!