As part of its corporate social responsibility, and being an integral business practice globally, First Mutual offers the First Mutual Scholarship Fund with Reformed Church University.
About First Mutual Scholarship
Full-time degree students from African universities are encouraged to apply for First Mutual Scholarship. The scholarship is a four-year program that covers the entire duration of the degree program from August 2022. First Mutual Scholarship fund covers tuition and levies, accommodation, and meal card
First Mutual Holdings is a Limited company and one of the leading financial services groups. It is committed to creating value through risk management, wealth creation, and wealth management mostly in the insurance sector.
With over a 100 years of service to Zimbabwe, providing economic dignity through its strategic business units, First Mutual holding limited has diverse interests in life assurance, health insurance, short term insurance; short term re-insurance; long term re-insurance; wealth management, property sector, funeral services, and microfinance housed under the following subsidiaries; First Mutual Life, First Mutual Health, the NicozDiamond Insurance, First Mutual Reinsurance, First Mutual Wealth Management, First Mutual Properties, First Mutual Funeral Services, and First Mutual Microfinance
Details of First Mutual Scholarship
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
- Type of Scholarship: Undergraduate
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Award to be taken: African University, Zimbabwe
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Duration of program: 4 years
How to Apply for First Mutual Scholarship
Interested candidates who fulfilled the above-mentioned requirements are invited to :
- Commence their application online via the application Portal website at: africau.edu
- Then pay the application fee payment of ( USD 25-00 or equivalent) through Africa University Online payment gateway (using Ecocash / Visa Card/ Mastercard )
- Once the payment is done, upload the undergraduate application fee proof of payment together with the certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, birth certificate, National I.D and Marriage Certificate where applicable
- You will need to add supporting proof stating why you should be considered for the scholarship
We have earlier stated that the deadline for First Mutual Scholarship applications is 30 June 2022
All Successful candidates will be notified by email and the Programme to commence in August 2022
Candidates whose applications are successful shall be contacted
The Benefit of the First Mutual Scholarship
- First Mutual Scholarship is a 4 years Programme that covers the entire duration of the degree program beginning from August 2022.
- The funds cover the Tuition fee and levies, accommodation, and meal card
Who’s eligible to Apply for First Mutual Scholarship
Eligible candidates for this scholarship are expected to:
- Candidates must be a citizen of any African Country
- He/She must possess at least 5 O Levels passes including English and Mathematics with Grade C or better or equivalent
- Posses at least 2 Advanced Level passes or equivalent
- Candidate must display leadership potential
- The candidate must be facing difficulties in raising tuition and other fees
- An applicant must adhere to the application process as stipulated, failure to do so will result in the application not being considered
Note: Successful applicants shall be assessed based on humanitarian needs and academic merit. Best of luck with your application!