If you want to discover everything about the LISC Grant, this article is for you. What is it all about? How do I apply? How do I know if am eligible for this grant? If any of these questions are running through your mind, you should read this article to the end.
Imagine getting a relief fund for your small business. If you are a small business owner, you should take hold of this opportunity. What is LISC Grant? You may be wondering. This is a relief program that aids small business owners mostly entrepreneurs with the finance they need to grow their businesses.
This benefits program came into existence when the COVID-19 pandemic placed financial pressure on small businesses and entrepreneurs. To learn more about this grant and how to apply for it, keep on reading.
Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) aims to bridge the gap between private and public resources. This organization gets its funds from banks, corporations, foundations, and other government agencies.
It in turn uses these funds to provide loans, equity, and grants to individuals. To help your business grow, there are other services you can get from this organization, they include:
- Free mentorship services: This includes resources to grow your business, opportunities, and expert advice. Also, there is a general platform that is more like a community for small business owners and entrepreneurs to interact. There are also expert advisors who are there to assist these individuals to meet their goals and overcome business challenges.
- Loan services. And
- Additional resources include a free program where you can get coaching, quality networking, mentoring, and lots more.
Having known this, you would be educated on how to apply for this grant, so keep on reading.
LISC Small Business Grant Application
If you want to grow your small business, you should consider applying for this grant. The last batch of this grant ended on the 3rd of May 2022. So, the application portal is closed currently. However, you should always check the official web page through this link- https://www.lisc.org
Here, you would find more information on the next dates for application as well as how to apply for the grant. You can also learn more about the small business services rendered by this organization here.
Apply For LISC Grant
There is no ongoing grant from LISC for now. However, you should register on the official web page here to receive email updates on the grants release dates. When a new funding program is released, you would be notified as well as guided on how to apply for the grant.
LISC Grant Application Status
After you have applied for this grant, it is important for you to check your application status. This would help you follow it up properly. To monitor your application status, you should contact LISC with the email on this page.
LISC Grant Requirements
Before you proceed to apply for this small business relief grant, you should be sure you meet the requirements. So, how do I know if am eligible? The list below contains the answers to this question:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Only one business is allowed when you are applying. If you are a multiple business owner, it is recommended you pick your largest business owned.
- Also, your business must have evidence of being affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
- Preference is also given to entrepreneurs of color, women, and businesses whose locations do not have access to capital.
If you meet these requirements, you can go ahead to apply. The grants provided by this organization have been funded mainly by Lowe’s, P&G, Sam’s Club, Synchrony, Truist, and Verizon. Also, this had been made possible through donations to the Rapid Relief & Resiliency Fund. You can get your business back on its feet again with this great opportunity.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- Emergency Financial Resources for Covid 19 – List of COVID-19 Grant For Financial Assistance For Individuals, Artists, and Small Businesses
- Sendinblue – Grow your Business with www.Sendinblue.com
- Smartphones For Business – Best Smartphones that are Very Good for Business
- How to Get an EBT Card – What is SNAP?