Application for the Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarships 2022/2023 at the University of London is now open for Students from Developing Countries. Meanwhile, there are a significant number of Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarships available, with each of these scholarships valued at £6,000 in total towards tuition fees.
The SOAS University of London is the leading Higher Education institution in entire Europe specializing in the study of Asia, Africa, and the Near and Middle East. The institution is remarkable, having a vast repository of knowledge and expertise in its specialist regions.
The University of London is uniquely placed to inform and shape current thinking about the economic, political, cultural, security, and religious challenges of the world at large. University of London’s programs is taught by respected academics engaged in fieldwork and research which influences government policy and the lives of individuals across the globe.
Summary of Anthony Dick’s Memorial Scholarships
- Application Deadline: May 2, 2022, 15:00 (UK local time).
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Study in: UK
- Number of Awards: 5
- Type of program: Master’s
- Eligible Field(s) of Study: Any full-time Taught LLM programs – Master of Laws
- Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- Human Rights, Conflict and Justice
- International Commercial and Economic Law
- International Law
- Islamic Law
- Law and Gender
- Law, Development, and Globalisation
- Note that Part-time programs are not eligible
- Worth of University of London Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarships: Each of the scholarships as mentioned earlier is valued at £6000 in total.
Eligibility for Anthony Dick’s Memorial Scholarships
An interested applicant for Anything Dick’s Memorial Scholarships must note that to be eligible for these Scholarships:
- An applicant must be domiciled in a developing country.
- To be eligible, an applicant must not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- He/She must Posses a first-class honors degree from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
- Candidate must Have an unconditional offer (without pre-sessional English language) of admission to pursue the full-time LLM at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline.
- Candidates whose offers are conditional must ensure they meet the conditions and receive an unconditional offer by the deadline.
- Those whose offers are unconditional with a pre-sessional English, should retake the English test and receive an unconditional offer by the scholarship deadline.
Application Selection Criteria
The University of London Anthony Dick’s Memorial Scholarships Candidates will be assessed via the following;
- Academic merit by a Selection Panel.
- They will be accessed based on the information provided in their scholarship application and in their online admission application for admission.
- Please note that selectors will be looking at the degree results and also academic references, statements, and other relevant information.
How to Apply for Anthony Dick’s Memorial Scholarships
In applying for Anthony Dick’s Memorial Scholarships, you are required to submit a complete application for your program as soon as possible. Once you’re done with that, submit an application for this scholarship to be considered for this scholarship.
It is important to note that complete applications for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. It is expected that you are prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods and
You will need to have a firm offer for your program by the time the Scholarship panel meets. Any late application will not be considered and so It is recommended to apply for the program six weeks before the scholarship deadline
It involves a two-step procedure:
- Apply for your program
You can find the guidelines for applying for Postgraduate Admission, information and how to apply by visiting this link below: https://www.soas.ac.uk/admissions/pg/howtoapply/
- Applying for the scholarship latest 23:59 (UK local time) on 2 May 2022.
Simply apply for this scholarship via the online application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZAAPCVvHaRAg2RTIRPG0CWEPf4L5mB0oaJgQA3PybFMee1Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
Visit the Award Webpage below for Details: https://www.soas.ac.uk/registry/scholarships/anthony-dicks-memorial-scholarship.html