Applications for FHI 360 Internship Program are now open for qualified and exceptional Students and Recent Graduates who wish to develop their chosen career skills for future job placement as well as build relationships with professionals in their fields of interest.
Summary of FHI 360 Internship Program
- Name of Company/Organization(s): FHI 360
- Location: FHI 360 Headquarters including USA
- Program Duration: 6 Months to 1year
- Number of Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Students & Recent Graduates
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
About FHI 360
Previously known as “Family Health International”, FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization located in North Carolina. FHI 360 was funded in 1971, it currently operates in over than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
As an organization, FHI 360 manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. The organization began a global response on HIV/AIDS in 1986
FHI 360 is notable for it’s research and programs that addresses malaria, tuberculosis, and other infectious and chronic diseases.
FHI 360 is committed to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions and dedicated to the professional growth of undergraduates and recent graduates, via it’s internship program.
How to Apply for FHI 360 Internship Program
- All Interested and qualified applicants for the FHI 360 Internship Program should submit application online at: https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/login
- Visit the Official Website below for Further Details: https://www.fhi360.org/careers/internship-opportunities
Eligibility Criteria for FHI 360 Internship Program
In other to be eligible for FHI 360 Internship Program, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- The Applicant is currently enrolled in a degree program at a college or university in a related field of study or within one year of graduation date
- He or She can enroll as a graduate, preferably master’s degree.
- Must Demonstrate interest in related subject area through studies, work experience, and/or experience with family and community engagement
- Have Strong organizational and research skills
- Must be able to Articulate, professional, and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner
- The ideal candidate must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English
- The Spring Semester begins from February to May/June, or Summer Semester from May/June to August,
- The Fall Semester begins from September to December
- What Happens When You Accept an Offer on Facebook Marketplace
- What Happens When You Report a Seller on Facebook Marketplace
- Tech Gifts for Christmas in 2022 – Best Christmas Tech Gifts for Everyone in…
- What is a Zombie Debt – How Does a Zombie Debt Work?
- Personal Loan Requirement to know Before Applying
- Best Countries that Offers Retirement Visa