Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is inviting suitably qualified Candidates across the globe to apply for the current edition of the FAOU Internship Program 2023. The internship program is usually open for applications every three (3), offering youth across the globe an opportunity to join the Institution’s working force.
FAOU Internship Program provides a platform for professional experience attainment in an international setting. In this post, we shall be exploring the program’s details including the benefits, eligibility Criteria, and how you can apply, keep reading.
FAOU Internship Program
FAOU Internship Program was established in 2017 and has since hosted over 400 interns from over 90 countries. The Internship is designed in such a way that allows youth to work online, remotely, in a flexible way, while studying or working.
Interested Candidates should note that the internship program is not paid, and does not require the payment of any fee.
About Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU)
Established online in 2016, the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University also referred to as FAOU, is a not-for-profit online international educational institution. Since the inception of FAOU, the Institution has witnessed tremendous growth. Today, Fatima Al-Fihri Open University has a team consisting of youth from diverse nations of the world who are working in various countries across the globe.
This team has demonstrated passion and commitment towards the university’s goal which is creating an inclusive learning environment for the student’s advancement, giving meaning to their educational experiences. Therefore, the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU), is making tools accessible for the university-level education of individuals around the world.
Benefits of FAOU Internship Program
The benefits include the following;
- The program does not require the payment of fees for participation
- The program’s working time is very flexible (up to 8 hours a week);
- Upon completion of the internship, Participants will be given a Certificate
- There will be remote Training in the course of the program
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic global environment with the support of the FAOU senior team.
- The FAOU Internship Program is an opportunity to establish connections with active professionals around the world
- Development of soft skills such as communication, and leadership skill.
Eligibility Criteria for FAOU Internship Program
To be eligible to participate in the FAOU Internship Program, applicants are expected to meet the conditions below:
- Must be proficient in the English language (mandatory)
- Applicants must have a basic understanding of computer applications
It is necessary to have internet access a minimum of two times per week.
- Candidates must be able to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- Be highly motivated towards learning and be desirous to grow Professionally
- Additionally, Candidates must be able to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and
- Have the ability to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
How to Apply for FAOU Internship Program 2023?
The application process for the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) Internship Program is online
All Interested and qualified Candidates should go to Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) official application page at: forms.office.com to apply
The Application Deadline for FAOU Internship Program is June 15, 2023.
Duties of interns
Kindly click the link found below to access information about the duties of each position available at this internship: www.alfihri.org/_files/ugd/pdf
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Microsoft Account Management Internship 2023 for Young South Africans – Apply Now
- Amazon Internship in Canada 2023 for Undergraduate and Graduate Students – How to Apply
- Apple Internship 2022/2023 – Fully Funded Internship For Students
- FAOU Spring Internship Program 2023 – Apply Now
- Bank of America Summer Internship Program 2023 – Apply Now!