What is Facebook update? On social networking Medias today, the most constant things on the platforms are Updates. Facebook is never left out; the Facebook platform will never stop to amuse users. With it’s fun and enticing updates on the platform for the users to use and benefit from. Yes, new updates are being made to the platform to make it better and easy to use. And there are a few which I will be listing on this article.
Related: Latest Facebook updates – www.Facebook.com
Facebook Update can be seen as the newest and latest changes on the Facebook platform. If you are not on the Facebook platform, I will ask you to try out the platform. And believe me when I say you won’t regret it. Facebook is the world’s largest social media platform for an individual. Facebook is used to share posts, links, and also post comments on the Facebook platform.
You can also watch short videos on Facebook for free. It helps you to edit your privacy settings (who can see your posts or the posts you’re tagged in, hide your friend list, and many more). Facebook is free on the AppStore of your device. Here are some of the latest changes you can find on the Facebook Update of recent;
- On the latest Facebook update, you can Shop from your Facebook on Instagram stories.
- You can now add stories Ads on your Facebook platform. Facebook has added Pages’ recommendations on their latest Facebook update.
- There is a video creation kit available now on your Facebook page.
- Facebook Marketplace for buying and selling locally.
- The dark mode features.
- Facebook Dating App.
Facebook is working tirelessly to add new features on the Facebook platform for the users. The year is just starting and Facebook is already adding nice features to the Facebook page, how exciting is that. To be able to see the latest Facebook update, you must have a Facebook account. Note; most of the latest updates are not available in some locations.
Facebook Update 2020
If you using the Facebook platform constantly, you’d see some really interesting updates that now makes the platform more fun to use. The platform has included lots of changes due to the fact of dealing with Coronavirus. And aside from what I said, there are some really interesting features on the platform that I’ll be discussing briefly below.
Facebook Changes Relating to COVID-19
On the platform, there are certainly some ways the virus could impact on your ad campaigns. Now, let’s look at some of the basics;
- As a marketer who makes use of run Ads, you must have noticed some changes in the moderation process. Well, due to the COVID-19 Facebook staff are currently out of the office and that might cause some delays and errors in reviews. In solution to this cause, Facebook is telling users to create their ads and submit for approval ahead of time. In order words, before they would need and also so they can have the time to adjust, edit, or even appeal when the need be.
- Ads and commerce listings that would capitalize on fear related to the virus to users have been banned. Things like hand sanitizers, disinfecting wipes, some called magically cures and also test kits are banned.
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Yearbook – Facebook Memories | Pastbook App
Facebook New Mood for Stories Frames
The stories feature on the platform now has a new “Mood” mode that enables users to create GIF centric frame when updating stories. They are quick and easy to create. Actually, this new Mood is utilizing the popularity of GIFs.
New Design for Messenger
Of course, the changes are not only noticeable on Facebook, but also on the Messenger app. The new feature that is rolling out on Facebook Messenger helps to simplify the looks and makes messaging experience more fun and exciting.
New Photos Feature
Facebook now allows users to convert 2d images into 3D images. This is photos feature is great and there’s a capability that most marketers would take note of. Facebook Photos feature is used for evaluating any image in order to simulate depth in it.
Facebook Shortcut Icon
The shortcut icon on Facebook allows you to turn off notifications from some tabs on your Homepage. Also, you can remove some tabs from your profile Newsfeed. But that doesn’t mean they can’t be used anymore; you are only turning notifications to have a bit of peace on your page. Facebook Shortcut Icon is actually one of my favorite features that have made on the platform.
Dark Mode on Facebook
Facebook is like the only big social platform that allows put its users first and by that, creating and adding new features. Usually, the platform is bright white, but now you can only complain about the brightest because Facebook has created a dark mode. The dark mode feature allows individuals to use even in the dark with no extra brightest disturbing their eyes. You can activate this feature by going to the settings menu and hitting on “See New Facebook”. You can disable it by switching back to classic.
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Dark Mode On – How to Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook
Facebook Classic Mode
Facebook made a switch that allows users to switch back to the old Facebook version if they don’t like the new version. In order Classic mode is the old version of Facebook because with the new features and look, most users might want the old version back. You can switch on/off by hitting on the dropdown arrow on your page, from there hit on Switch to New Facebook or Switch to Classic.
Facebook New Watch Tab
Facebook Watch is located on your Homepage among the tabs, it is TV shaped. This feature offers users a hub where they can watch shows and also stream live videos.
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Classic – How To Switch Back To Classic Facebook | The New Facebook Design And Features
Facebook Update App
Well of course, you would only be able to see these new interesting features if you have the app on your Smartphone. That doesn’t mean they can’t be accessed on the web. Well actually can be accessed using the web but having the app is cool too. Facebook never fails to bring in new and exciting updates to make users experience fun and interesting. You will be notified about any latest update if you have the Facebook app installed on your device. To see the latest updates on your app, you need to update and you can do that by following the steps below;
- Launch the app store on your device and use the search box to search for the Facebook app.
- On the result page, tap on the first Facebook app. If the app is already installed on your device, the green icon would show “Update”.
- Tap on the “Update” tab that would be shown if your app is updated.
The Facebook app will be automatically updated when the network connection is good.
Facebook Sign up
To see or enjoy the latest updates on the platform, you need to be on the platform. That is to say, you need you to have an account or you can simply create one if none. Signing up is free and simple. Follow the guidelines below to sign up;
- Tap on the Facebook app on your device.
- On the page opened, hit on “sign up”. Then fill in your details on the text boxes provided and click on “Sign up”.
A verification mail or code will be sent to your device via the mobile number or email address you provided on the Facebook sign up page. Confirm the mail by clicking on the link below the mail or typing in the code on the text box. Your new account Newsfeed would be loaded and you can check out the updates available.
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Dating App Download Free – Facebook Dating App Free | Facebook Dating Site Free App
Facebook Sign in
Already have a Facebook account, all you have to do is to sign in your Facebook account to your device. Follow the instructions below to Sign in;
- Open Facebook on your device or go facebook.com and hit on “Sign in”.
- Fill in your Facebook login details (email address or mobile number and password) correctly and then hit on “Login”.
If the login details are correct, your Facebook page will be displayed on your Facebook app.
CHECK THIS OUT: Login Facebook – Facebook App Download | Sign Up for Facebook