Are you inquisitive about the Facebook timeline photo? Or perhaps what it entails? If yes, don’t be perplexed, the main essence of this article is to explain detailedly to you all you need to know about Facebook timeline photos.
Facebook Timeline Photo
The Facebook timeline photo is where you can see your posts or the posts you’ve been tagged in displayed by date; it is also part of your profile.
However, just by navigating to your timeline and clicking on your name at the top of the Facebook homepage, you should see your Facebook timeline photos.
Where Are My Facebook Timeline Photos?
If you’re in the dark about where you can see your Facebook timeline photos is, it isn’t an arduous task. Follow through as I walk you through below.
- The first thing you have to do is to go to your Facebook profile, you will see * view activity log*, so you can click on it.
- The next thing for you to do is to go to the left-hand side of the settings and click on *posts by others*.
- The last thing for you to do is to use the years on the right to help navigate through your activity log.
How to Make A Facebook Timeline Photo?
If you want to make a timeline photo, it’s isn’t hard. Follow the step-by-step procedures given below.
They are given thus:
- Go to your new Facebook page terms for cover photos and look at the timeline processes.
- Then proceed to what text to include and select a quality image.
- Finally, upload your desired you on your timeline.
What Size Is A Facebook Timeline Photo?
Facebook has a standard for their timeline photos, here am also going to tell you what you need to know about Facebook timeline photos.
- You must realize that the timeline photo must not exceed 851px by 315px; it is also the minimum size.
- The Facebook timeline photo comes in the ratio 2:7:1. However, the image size isn’t the only available size.
Who Can See My Facebook Timeline Photo?
Understanding who can see your Facebook timeline photo is very important based on security and your personal reasons, which I will explain below.
- Anyone you have as friends or act on your Facebook timeline can see your timeline photos.
- You can select the audience that can see your timeline by selecting settings and privacy, so click on settings.
- The next thing to do is to click on timeline and tagging in the left column of your Facebook page.
- Then proceed to the settings and click on *who can see posts you’re tagged in on your profile* and click edit to the far right.
- The next thing for you to do is to select the audience you would like to see your timeline photos and tagged posts.
What Are The Advantages Of Facebook Timeline Photos?
There are a whole lot of advantageous benefits accruing to Facebook timeline photos; I will explain some of these below.
- Facebook’s timeline photo makes it possible for you to keep memories of loved ones as a graphic image, and specific events.
- It also keeps you informed of previous, recent, and tagged posts which are very important.
Haven understood what a Facebook timeline photo is and all you need to know about it, it would be imperative for you to make use of its substantial benefits by using Facebook.
- What is Facebook Timeline: Facebook Timeline | Facebook Timeline Settings
- Where is Facebook Timeline Review: Facebook Timeline Review | Facebook Timeline
- Cover Facebook Timeline: Facebook Cover Photo | How to Change your Facebook Cover Photo Timeline
- A Facebook Timeline Review: Facebook Timeline | What is Facebook Timeline