If you’re into Facebook Marketplace and you don’t know how to contact the help center, or you have questions to ask about some complex processes, and you don’t know how to go about it, you’ve come to the right place, that’s the main purpose of this article.
Although Facebook marketplace is a place where you can discover, buy and sell items in your community, where you can sell your products and services and buy the things you love, it’s useless if you’re don’t know your way around it,
So if you’re in the dark about some things on Facebook Marketplace and you need answers, you have come to the place. In a comprehensive and explanatory way,I will tell you all you need to know about the Marketplace help center.
How Do I Contact Facebook Marketplace?
It is very easy to get help when you need it on Facebook Marketplace, instead of reporting the problem you can just contact them directly. There are 2 steps you can either choose to follow, they are listed below:
- You can call the help center at Facebook Marketplace to get your question answered by contacting the customer service representative at 1-800-318-2596 or (TTY:1-855-889-4325), accessible 24/7.
- The other reliable option is to visit the help center to get all the helpful resources in one place.
Now, you can have your mind cleared on any problem and obstacle in using Facebook Marketplace to the maximum benefit.
How Do I Contact And Report A Problem On Facebook marketplace?
Now to report a problem on Facebook Marketplace isn’t an arduous task, I will walk you through the two steps below.
- The first thing to do when reporting a problem to the Facebook marketplace is to visit the buyer or seller’s profile which can be found at the bottom of the product picture.
- The last thing to do is to tsp on the *seller info* section, in that pace you will find a *report* button
Following these procedures, you should be able to resolve any problem arising from Facebook Marketplace complexities.
How Do I Report Something On Facebook Marketplace?
Now, if you need help reporting a buyer, a seller, or a listing on your Facebook marketplace, it will be thoroughly explained below.
For The seller:
When you need help reporting a seller when you’re having an issue with your Marketplace order or perhaps the seller hasn’t responded to your message so you want to contact Facebook Marketplace, all you need to do is to:
- Go to your news feed, then from there, click Marketplace.
- The next thing fi you to do is to click a listing of the seller you want to report.
- So you can then click the name of the seller and report, then follow the instructions given.
For The buyer:
- To report a buyer all you need to do is to click on your Marketplace from your news feed.
- Click on your account, then click on a listing and the listing the buyer purchased.
- The next thing for you to do is to click the message between you and the buyer. However, if you cannot see it you can click on more.
- Then, you can click report buyer.
Reporting a listing on Facebook Marketplace:
- To report a listing on your Facebook marketplace, you can go to your newsfeed then click on Facebook marketplace.
- The next thing for you to do is click a listing that you want to report to hide.
- So, you can then click on hide item or report post.
With these detailed and simple processes and procedures, you can contact the help center, or contact the help center to report a problem on your Facebook Marketplace.
More Related Content
- Facebook Dating App Use: Dating in Facebook 2021 | Facebook Dating Profile
- Facebook Marketplace Buyer Wants Money Back: How to Stay Safe on Facebook Marketplace |…
- Facebook Dating Account Sign Up – Facebook Dating App Download Free | Facebook Dating…
- Facebook Marketplace Fees: Facebook Marketplace App | Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Marketplace Selling Etiquette: Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Marketplace Rules