Talking about Easter, Facebook is there to help its users celebrate. How is this possible? Well, it is quite easy. There are many features the platform offers its users to use in celebrating Easter. One of the many features is the Facebook Easter Profile Picture. This feature can be used to catch fun while celebrating Easter.
Facebook Easter Profile Picture
You should already be popular in your profile picture on the Facebook platform. What some users do not know is that this platform helps users design and makes their profile picture more beautiful by applying different Easter effects. If you like the picture you edited, you can also save it to your device.
What you need to Know about Facebook Easter Profile Picture
The Facebook Easter Profile Picture feature is free to use. The only eligibility requirement is that you be a user of the platform. Becoming a user of the platform is also free. Just in case you did not know, you are going to be charged regular data charges for your use of the platform. You can access the Facebook platform using any web browser. However, for better experience on mobile devices, you would love to use the platform official app.
Facebook App Download
Downloading the Facebook official app is very simple. Also, it is fast and free just like creating an account on the platform is free. That said brings us to discuss the steps or guide in downloading and installing the platform official app.
- Turn on your iOS or Android device and make sure it has been connected to an active source of a data connection.
- Launch any preferred app store on your device. You should know that the default app store for android devices is the Google Play Store while the default app store for iOS devices is the Apple App Store.
- Tap on the search bar on any of the app store you just launched and search for “Facebook”.
- Tap on the platform official app and tap on the “Install” or “Get” button.
Follow correctly the onscreen prompts given to you and you should have successfully downloaded the Facebook official app.
Facebook Sign In
You must sign in your already existing Facebook account if you want to use this feature. Follow the steps below to sign in your already existing account.
- Go to facebook.com on any web browser or launch the Facebook official app.
- You should be welcomed to the Facebook login page. On this page, enter your login credentials. Your login credentials are your account username, email address or mobile number and the password you used in creating an account.
- Finally, tap on the “Sign in” button and you should have successfully signed in your Facebook account.
Above are listed all the steps you need to follow to sign in your Facebook account.
How to Use Facebook Easter Profile Picture
The steps below will guide you in using Facebook Easter Profile Picture.
- Launch the Facebook official app or access the platform on any web browser using the web address facebook.com.
- Tap on your profile picture or username to access your timeline.
- Tap on your profile picture and then on “Add Frame”.
- On the next page, enter “Easter” as your search term and select any Easter frame you would like to use.
- Tap on the “Use as Profile Picture” button to use the frame.
Above is how to use Facebook Easter Profile Picture.