Have you heard of Facebook Dating Free for Singles? Yes, FB had a dating app that is free for its users, it charges no fee, unlike other dating sites when its users use the dating platform. FB dating app is a great platform that singles can use to change their relationship status from single to in a relationship or from dating to married, it depends on what you are interested in.
Facebook Dating Free for Singles
Facebook Dating Free for Singles is no longer news to some people because they are already engaging the FB dating platform. But for others it is news, and this is because they are not yet aware of the FB dating platform which is free for FB singles. But if you are one of them, you will be finding out about the FB dating app in this article.
Facebook dating is a match-making platform that is available for free for singles who are interested in changing their relationship life. It is another medium created by FB to help users find their right partner. It is accessed through the main FB account, with a separate profile and messaging system.
Your FB dating profile and activity will not be visible to their FB friends and FB will not suggest your FB friends as matches. FB matches are suggested based on your preferences, interests, and other things you do on FB, like the groups you join on FB, and even the events you attend.
Facebook Dating App
The FB dating app is a space within FB that makes it easy to meet and start conversations with people who share the same interests as you. The FB dating app is a separate app within the FB app, it lives within the FB app. It is available for FB users who are 18 years and above, FB users who are not of age will not have access to the FB dating app.
The FB dating app is not yet available in all countries of the world, this is because FB has not yet launched its dating app in all countries yet. So the dating is only available to those FB users whom FB has launched its app in their countries.
If the FB app has been launched in your country, you can access it by following the steps I will be listed below. But for those whose FB has not yet launched its dating app in their countries, you can engage FB dating groups to find your perfect match.
How to Access the Facebook Dating App
Accessing the FB date app is easy, but you need to be eligible to use the dating app before you can use it. Eligibility means that you are already a FB user, the FB app has been launched in your country and you are up to 18 years or more. If you are eligible to use the FB dating app, you can access the dating app by following the steps below.
- Log in to your account from the FB app on your mobile device. Note that to gain access to the FB dating platform, you must first have a FB account, but if you do not have one, you can create also create one.
- After logging in to your FB account, tap on the three horizontal lines.
- Then click on dating.
- Next, you are to create your FB dating profile.
- You can also access the FB dating app by typing “Facebook Dating” in the search bar on your FB app and then tapping the FB dating shortcut.
With these steps above, you will be able to access the FB dating app. Also, note that the FB dating app is available on both Android and iPhone devices.
- Dating in Facebook Dating App is Free Now: Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating App in 2021
- Dating on Facebook Dating App on Desktop – Facebook Dating App | Dating in Facebook
- Single Ladies Online Dating in Facebook: Dating in Facebook 2021 | Facebook Singles Dating for Free
- Dating With Facebook Dating Free Today: Facebook Dating Review | Facebook Dating App