“Facebook Dating App Not for All Countries”, Now you should know that the Facebook dating feature or service is not available in every country. Only some countries can have access to the Facebook dating service.
And if you want to know if yours is among them then I will show you, when you open your Facebook app, click the three lines icon at the top or bottom of the screen. Then you will see options displayed. The “Dating” option will be one of them, when seen click it and you will be directed to where you can create a Facebook dating profile online.
Facebook Dating App Not for All Countries
Now if you want to know the countries that already have the Facebook dating feature then keep reading I am going to mention them to you. Meanwhile, let me explain a little about the Facebook dating feature and also how you can access it.
Facebook dating is one that allows you to date online for free making use of some dating features online also for free. Now the dating service demands that you must have a Facebook account and then a Facebook dating profile too.
Facebook Dating Review
The Facebook dating profile is different from your Facebook account but you need a Facebook account to create a dating profile online. And the dating profile is something kept secret from users on Facebook, but you can decide to make it public.
Make others know you use the Facebook dating service online. But you can decide to make it secret too, and let others don’t find out you use the Facebook dating feature. It all lies in your decision, below are the countries that can access the dating feature.
Now here are the countries that can access Facebook Dating: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, and Iceland.
Also, Liechtenstein, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, the United States, Uruguay, and Vietnam.
Facebook Dating App
Now there is also one thing you need to know, the Facebook dating service does not have an app, it can be accessed when you make use of the Facebook updated app. Only the updated app of Facebook can have access to the dating feature.
So when downloading the Facebook app, then you should make sure to download the updated version. And if you already have a Facebook app, then just update it in your Play Store or Apple Store.
Facebook Dating Profile
Now if you want to create a Facebook dating profile then you will need to read and follow all the steps that are given below:
- Now first step, open the Facebook app.
- Then sign in to your Facebook account.
- Now tap on the menu icon or three lines and tap on see more.
- Also, tap on the dating notification or the heart icon.
- Then fill in your gender.
- Also, confirm your location.
- Now, arrange in order the 12-profile tile which is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- Also, select a dating photo to make your profile look unique.
- Then specify your match in the dating settings on your account.
These are the steps to guide you when you want to create a Facebook dating account.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Dating App Use: Dating in Facebook 2021 | Facebook Dating Profile
- Facebook Set Dating Service for Singles: Facebook Dating Reviews | Facebook Dating App
- How to Get the Facebook Dating App – Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Profile – How to Activate the Facebook Dating
- Facebook Dating Download – Facebook Dating Free | Facebook Dating App Download Free
- Facebook Dating in My Area – Facebook Dating App | Dating in Facebook 2021