To some of us who are just seeing this kind of topic for the very first time will think that Facebook Criminal Case to be a criminal act on Facebook. Do you know that the thought you are having over this header is not what the article really talks about? The article talks about a different thing that is far from criminal acts on the Facebook platform.
What the article really explains that the criminal case you see at the top of this paragraph talks about a game. You have nothing to worry about because the following paragraph that you will be encountering after this one will tell you so much about the header you see above.
Facebook Criminal Case
As I have said that the criminal case is all about the game and this game was made for Facebook, that is why it is called Facebook criminal case. The game is a detective-themed object game that was released as about November 2012 for Facebook which I have mentioned before. This game was released on iOS and Android devices and the year of release is different. For the iOS device, it was released in the year 2014 and as of 2015, the Android version was released.
This is to tell you that this game is available on Facebook right now and it is playable by any user who has a Facebook account. You can access the game right from your Facebook account and of which you need an account. For those that do not have a Facebook account, you have to create for yourself an account to access or play this criminal case game on Facebook.
Facebook Account Registration
This is where having an account comes in. The list of steps that you will be coming through after this write-up, are the instructions on how you can sign up for an account.
- Visit facebook.com or access the mobile app if you have the mobile app on your device.
- After accessing the platform, turn to the sign-up part and enter the following details.
- Your first and last name.
- Email address or mobile number.
- Date of birth, gender and all.
- After doing all of these things, you can now click the sign-up button below the boxes there.
I assure you that with these steps you can sign up for a Facebook account. Right now, let turn over to the procedure on how you can find this game on Facebook.
CHECKOUT >>> Facebook Pubg – Facebook Pubg Games | How to Play Facebook…
How to Access Criminal Case on Facebook
Accessing it is also the same as looking for the game on the platform. Searching for the game through the Facebook game room, you won’t be able to find it there. So, for you to find this game, here are the steps.
- Login in to your Facebook account.
- You will see a search box on the newsfeed page, click on it and tap “Criminal Case”.
- Then tap on the “Apps” tab at the top of the result page.
- After clicking the app’s tag, you will see the game “Criminal Case” there.
- Tap “Play Now” and start playing.
These are the steps on how you can find or locate the facebook criminal case and also how you can play them. You should also know that there are also other criminal case games on the list given on the result page.
Facebook Messenger Criminal Case
Apart from playing the game through the Facebook platform, you can also play this same game on the Facebook messenger app.
- Open your messenger app and click the “Discovery” button in the right column after opening it.
- Click games and look for it. There is also a search box there that will release you of your stress in searching for the game.
- Enter “Criminal Case” and search, all the lists of criminal case games will be shown to you click the one you want to play.
With these steps also, you can play the criminal case on your Facebook messenger app.