Speaking of Facebook Avatar Not Available 2021, thanks to the social media giant Facebook, the long-awaited avatar feature has finally been launched for android and iOS users in May 2020. You might have come across the feature or even seen someone used it on Facebook as it is already rampant, and it will be hard not to notice as it’s flooding all over Facebook.
Facebook has now enabled its users to be more creative e with the platform as you get to put the Facebook avatars in comments, messenger, and even stories. However, if the Facebook avatar is not showing up there must be something wrong right? Well, read down to get the full list.
Facebook Avatar Not Available 2021
If your Facebook avatar app does not show up on your Facebook app, it might be because you are still making use of the old Facebook version, just update it. if it’s still not showing then maybe, it has not yet been rolled out to your country yet.
Facebook avatar feature is presently available in the US, Europe and Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and also India. The platform is also making plans to roll out to many more countries so you need not worry that you are left out.
The Facebook avatar is wanted by many as it makes it possible for you to have fun while chatting and even expressing yourself. You can create a cartoonish image of yourself with this new feature.
Why Can’t I Make a Facebook Avatar 2021?
Like I earlier mentioned above, maybe you are using the outdated Facebook app, all you need do is to get it updated to the most recent version of the app or check to see if your connection is right, or it could be because it is not yet in your region.
Get this in mind, the Facebook avatar is only available on the mobile app, and the desktop version of it has not yet been made available, so many times when you try to make it with your computer it might not work as its only available on your android and iOS devices.
How to Make Avatar on Facebook
Follow the steps below to make your own Facebook avatar;
- Well, you should open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Now click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Then scroll down and tap on “See more”.
- Make sure to select the “Avatars” option.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Also, select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Now select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- In the next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses for your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
Now once you have created the avatar in your Facebook app, you will be able to use your avatar on your desktop, laptop, iPad, or tablets.