Speaking of Free Facebook Lite, when it comes to social networking, Facebook is one of the best apps out there. Using Facebook for free does more in changing the game. The Facebook lite app makes keeping up with friends and family easier.
The best part of it is that the app does not take storage space on your device. You get to enjoy classic news feed, a timeline where you can upload photos and videos, free messaging, and more just by downloading and installing the app.
Free Facebook Lite
Facebook lite is under 12MB to download. The lite app uses fewer data and saves space on your device. The best part is that it works well in all network conditions including the 2G network. There are a lot of things you can do with this app. These things are what we will be discussing next.
What Can I do with Facebook Lite
With the lite app you can;
- Post status update and share photos to show what’s going on in your world
- Interact with your friends by commenting and reacting to each other’s post
- Connect with friends and family and meet new people
- Find local events, RSVP, and make plans to meet up with friends
- Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
- Keep up with the latest news and current events around the globe
- Save your photos by adding them to your local album
- Voice call or video call friends and family members for free
Take note that the app does more than helping you stay connected with your friends and interest. The app can also act as your personal organizer for storing saving and sharing photos. You have full control over things you upload on the social media and your privacy settings.
Download and Install Facebook Lite
Below is how you can download and install Facebook Lite.
- Get your mobile device and turn it on
- Make sure the device is connected to the internet
- Open any app store on the device
- Tap on the search icon
- Enter the search term “Facebook Lite”
- Tap on the “Download” or “Install” button on the app download page
- Wait till the app download process begins
Once the app has been successfully downloaded, it will be installed on your device.