If you are in search of a way to get off the Facebook social media platform, then you should check out the Facebook Account Delete Option. This will give you the chance to take off your account from this platform.
There could be so many reasons you would want to delete your account from this platform. Perhaps, you would love to leave the platform for privacy issues, tired of social media, or so many other reasons best known to you. But, for whatever reason you may want to leave, Facebook has provided easy and fast steps for you. Let’s check out more details in this article.
Facebook Account Delete Option
The Facebook Account Delete Option is one that is used by so many people out there; why? For one reason or the other, so many people out there would love to leave social media. This could be either temporal or permanent. So, if you want to leave for some time or forever, it is absolutely possible for you to do this.
Just as much as Facebook hates to see you leave, they have also made it so easy for you to delete your account if you do not want the account active anymore. Let’s move on further!
How to Delete Facebook Account 2022
Your account can either be deactivated for some time or deleted forever. Whichever you want is absolutely possible for you. Deactivation is temporal and can be retrieved whenever you want it to be. However, the Facebook Account Delete Option is permanent but does not occur immediately. It may take up to 90 days for the account to be fully deleted and within this period, you are not expected to log into the account, as this will cancel the deletion process.
Now, you may be wondering how you can find and make use of the Facebook Account Delete Option, right? It is absolutely easy! Using the Facebook app on your mobile phone or the web version on your computer device, you can be able to delete the account right away. Let’s check the next part of this article.
How to Delete Facebook Account on Phone
It is possible for you to make use of the Facebook Account Delete Option through the app on your mobile phone. Not just that! You could also choose to do this through the Facebook web on your computer’s web browser.
In this part of this article, we will be referring you to the steps on how you can delete this account from the app on your phone. Let’s check out the steps.
- On your mobile phone, go to the Facebook app.
- Log into the account you want to delete.
- On the app, find and click on the three horizontal lines, which is the menu tab.
- From the list of options on the page, select “Settings”.
- Scroll to the “Your Facebook Information” tab and click on “Account Ownership and Control”.
- Tap on “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Next, click on “Delete Account and Continue”.
- Enter the account password and Continue.
- Confirm the process.
That’s how it works!
Delete Facebook Account on Computer
To delete your account through your computer device, follow the steps below.
- Log in to the Facebook account on facebook.com.
- At the top of the homepage, tap on the triangle arrow.
- From the drop-down list, tap on “Settings”.
- Click on “Your Facebook information”, which is on the left side of the page.
- Tap on “Delete My Account”.
- Enter the password of the account.
- Click on “Delete Account”.
Following these steps, you can be able to confirm the deletion process of the account.