We will be discussing today “Facebook 6 Digit Confirmation Hack”. Look at the 6 digit confirmation code like the Facebook recovery code. Once you lose access to your Facebook account, you can gain access with the recovery code just as you can with Facebook 6 digit confirmation code.
Now, if Facebook sends this 6 digit confirmation code to you and you are not able to access it but it is necessary you have it so you can regain access to your account, how are you going to go about it?
Well, it is not that difficult, you can bypass this stage with Facebook 6 digit confirmation hack, if you are still confused about what this is, read this article to the end to find out what it is and how you carry the steps out. In this post, we will be putting you through how to bypass the Facebook 6 digit code confirmation.
Read Also >>> Business Facebook Page: Facebook For Business | Facebook Business Page
Facebook 6 Digit Confirmation Hack | How to Bypass Facebook 6 Digit confirmation code
Unlike other verification processes like the 2-factor authentication and the likes of them, the 6 digit confirmation code has only a few reliable ways you could use to hack it and we will be sharing it here. Below are the ways to bypass the Facebook 6 digit confirmation code.
- Using the “Need another way of authentication” option.
- Using recovery codes.
- Try using some devices you’ve previously used.
These are the ways you can hack the Facebook 6 digit confirmation code. In this post, we will also be showing you how you can access the recovery code.
How to Get Facebook Recovery Code
Facebook recovery code can be used to login to your Facebook account, in cases where you do not remember your Facebook password.
- Make sure you are connected to an active internet.
- Open Facebook and login to your account.
- Click on the options icon to expand the panel. Scroll to the bottom and click on settings and privacy.
- Click on security and login.
- Then click on use two-factor authentication.
- You will be required to provide your Facebook password, fill it in correctly and click on continue.
- Finally, click on recovery codes.
After completing all the steps above, ten sets of digits will be displayed. These codes are your recovery code, you can use one code just once, so you are given ten of them.
After using all 10 of the codes, you can request more by following the steps above then click on get new codes.
How to Bypass Facebook Two-Factor Authentication
Bypassing Facebook 2-factor authentication is no stress at all. You can bypass the Facebook two-factor authentication using any of the following.
- Approve login from a device you have used in the past.
- Use the “text me a login code” option.
- Check if you have earlier received recovery codes, if yes, then login with it.
Using any of the following options above, you can hack the Facebook two-factor authentication.