Ericsson Nigeria is Inviting Young Nigerian Engineering Graduates to apply for the 2023/2024 Graduate Internship program.
The Ericsson Graduates internship Program is for Nigerian Graduates who completed their Undergraduate Degree between 2020 & 2021 in any of the bachelor’s degree listed below: Computer Science, Software, Computer Engineering, IT or Information Systems, Networks Engineering, Communications degrees focusing on tech.
Ericsson Graduate Internship Program 2023/2024
Ericsson is a renowned tech company known for its mobile world creation, the company boosts of over 54,000 patents to it’s name.
The Graduates Program is a golden opportunity to join the Ericsson team and be empowered to not just learn, but to lead and have the opportunity to shaping the future of technology.
In addition, Ericsson Nigeria presents a perfect work place where you’re welcomed to be unique and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. So what are you waiting for? Apply now to join the Ericsson team!
Details About Ericsson Graduate Internship Program 2023/2024 For Nigerian Engineering Graduates
- Type: Internship
- Country: Nigeria
- Host Organization: Ericsson Nigeria
- Eligible Course: Engineering, Computer Sciences and related fields
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Commencement Date: May 2023
- Duration: 12 months
- Focus: Technology leadership
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Aims and benefits of the Ericsson Graduate Internship Program
- The program is aimed at attracting and providing guide to the most hardworking, innovative and creative technology minds.
- Participants will be trained for 12 months (plus) graduate program before they move into experienced job
- Access open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- You get to work in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Classroom and e-learning on job train
- Mentorship Opportunity and buddy program.
- Participants will be given a platform to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Join in Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
How to Apply for Ericsson Graduate Internship Program 2023/2024?
To apply for this prestigious internship, kindly visit the Ericsson website found below and ensure to follow promptly the instructions: https://jobs.ericsson.com/job/Lagos-Nigeria-Engineering-Graduates-Lago/760898002/
Requirements for the Ericsson Graduate Internship Program for Nigerian Engineering Graduates
- The Engineering Graduates must have completed their studies between 2020 and 2021 with one of the Above bachelor’s degrees
- Applicants should not have more than 1 year of work experience and
- Must have completed their NYSC program (mandatory)
In other to be successful in the role, Candidates must have the following:
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- An understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Communication skills
There is no Specified deadline date yet.
More Related Content
- Ericsson Graduate Program 2023 For Nigerian Engineering Graduates – Apply Now!
- Oppo and Ericsson Finally Make 5G Network Slicing Breakthrough
- Apple Internship 2022/2023 – Fully Funded Internship For Students
- Amazon Internship in Canada 2023 for Undergraduate and Graduate Students – How to Apply
- Bank of America Summer Internship Program 2023 – Apply Now!