Do you dream of traveling abroad to further your study? If yes, here is an opportunity for you to study in the UK for free via Eni Fully Funded Scholarship For African Students offered by St Antony’s College, University of Oxford. These institutions are in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni in making this scholarship program available.
Every year, St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, collaborating with the international integrated energy company Eni, offers about 3 students from the following African countries: Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to study for a fully-funded Master’s degree for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Eni Fully Funded Scholarship For African Students 2022/2023
Eni fully funded Scholarship for African students permits St Antony’s to offer admission to about 3 of the best African students, this offer is given regardless of the means, it is believed that this will contribute greatly to the diverse and intellectual character of the College.
The entire program is part of a joint initiative between Eni & St Antony’s College to invest in and strengthen African leadership. Scholars of this program are also encouraged and provided with incentives to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford.
International integrated energy company (Eni) or the International Energy Services Limited (IESL) was founded in 1990, it is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused, and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
Summary of Eni Fully Funded Scholarship For African Students 2022/2023
- Level of Study: MBA
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study Country: UK
- Duration of Program: 1 year
- Application Deadline: The Admission deadline for the Oxford MBA class of 2022-23 is 23 March 2022
- Scholarship Coverage: Eni fully funded Scholarship will cover the following:
The full MBA course Tuition fees, Living expenses stipend and One return air fare.
- Eligible Country: The following countries are eligible to apply: Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo
- Eligible courses: The eligible courses are listed below:
- African Studies
- Economic & Social History
- Economics for Development
- Global Governance and Diplomacy.
Benefits and goals of Eni Fully Funded Scholarship for African Students
- The recipient enjoys 100% fees coverage and an annual grant for living costs. Additionally, the beneficiary receives a stipend for courses with different durations
- Eni fully funded scholarship covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.
Requirements for Eni Fully Funded Scholarship 2022/2023
- The scholarship program is accessible to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville).
- Priority will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
- Eni fully funded scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit and potential and financial need.
- Applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation will receive a special preference
- Candidates are expected to meet the requirements for entry to their course, including English language requirements.
How to Apply for Eni Fully Funded Scholarship 2022/2023
To apply for this scholarship, eligible applicants can visit the International integrated energy company (Eni) on forms.office.com
- Submit your application for graduate study to the University by the deadline depending on the program applied to
- You are expected to have secured a place in your chosen program of study by the final completion date.
- Ensure that you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- After you Once have applied to the University, complete the online Eni Scholarship application form.
Click on the link below to learn more about this scholarship.
SpongeBob SquarePants Leads PlayStation Plus Lineup in April 2022
Game Of Thrones Prequel House of The Dragon to Premiere August
Battlefield 2042 Big Map Changes – More Map Changes
YouTube Music is Bringing Some Incredible Features to Android