Speaking of Einstein Fellowship for Outstanding Young Thinkers 2022/2023, the general public is hereby informed about the Einstein Fellowship program for Outstanding Young Thinkers 2022, the application guidelines are also stated in this article, you will find details about the program below.
Einstein fellowships, which span all disciplines and levels of experience, provide opportunities in Germany for both US and non-US citizens. Inculcated in German culture, you would get to enjoy famous Christmas markets, the beautiful scenery of the European countryside, and German cuisine as you carry out your research project or program.
Einstein Fellowship for Outstanding Young Thinkers 2022/2023
The renowned Einstein Forum and the Daimler & Benz Foundation are offers a fellowship for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research.
Einstein fellowship covers living accommodations for 5-6 months in the garden cottage of Einstein’s summer house in Caputh, Brandenburg, Stipend of EUR 10,000, and reimbursement of travel expenses. Usually, at the end of the fellowship program, fellows are required to present their projects in public lectures at the Einstein Forum and the Daimler & Benz Foundation.
The essence of the Einstein fellowship is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches.
The Benefits of the Einstein Fellowship
The benefits of this fellowship include the following:
- Living accommodations up to five to six months in the garden cottage of Einstein`s own summerhouse in Caputh, Brandenburg. Fellows of this amazing program will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses.
Requirements for Einstein Fellowship 2022/2023
Those seeking to apply for Einstein Fellowship for the 2022 session should take note of the following criteria:
- To b eligible for this Fellowship, candidates must be below 35 and must have acquired a university degree in the humanities, social sciences, or the natural sciences.
- Please note the Einstein Fellowship is not intended for applicants who wish to complete an academic study they have already begun.
- For an application to be successful, it must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development of the applicant.
- This Fellowship does not grant relevance on whether the applicant has begun working toward, or currently holds, a Ph.D.
- The proposed project does not necessarily have to be fully completed during the time of the fellowship but can be the beginning of a longer project.
How To Apply For Einstein Fellowship 2022/2023 session
Before you embark on applying for this fellowship, ensure you have the following documents in place as they will be required.
- Well-arranged CV
- Two-page project proposal
- Two letters of recommendation.
Note: All applications are required to be submitted by email to: [email protected]
We mentioned earlier that at the end of the fellowship period, fellows will be expected to present their projects in a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation.
The last date for this fellowship application in which all documents must be received is May 15, 2022. Check the link below for more details about the Einstein Fellowship for Outstanding Young Thinkers 2022/2023
Germany is one of the most sort after study locations by most international students around the globe. If you’ve always desired to study in Germany then the Einstein Fellowship program is an opportunity you shouldn’t hesitate to grab!