eConestoga is the official Learning Management System of Conestoga College. With the eConestoga Login portal, students are able to access details of their courses, materials related to their courses, their grades, and even details on their assessments.
This portal is powered by D2Lbrightspace.
The eConestoga Login portal is very useful. you can get all kinds of course details, course materials and exam details, and results. Using this portal, you can collaborate and interact with teachers in your classroom. In addition, you can also take the tests online.
Now that we already know much about this learning management system, let us go into steps on how to log in to the eConestoga Login portal.
How to Login to eConestoga Portal at econestoga.ca Portal
Logging into the eConestoga portal is very simple. With a very good phone, an updated browser, and a very good internet connection, you can log in to the portal without having any problems by following the steps below;
- The first step here is to go to the official website the eConestega login, econestoga.ca
- Now, you will be led to a login page, now carefully enter your username email or Condor ID.
- After that, click the Next button.
- The next step is to provide a password.
- Click login and you can view all the courses by accessing the option My Courses Shell.
- If you have successfully logged in to the portal for the first time, your student default username will be as follows;
- The first Initial of your name
- Your last Name (Full)
- The last four digits of your student number.
- The default password that you have will be in the Student Numbers CC with your student number.
For example, the default password format will be Cc123356789. Add your Student number in place of the digits. The first letter will be capital or small, check well before entering.
The Conestoga login portal can be accessed by your Condor ID. These digital services will grant you some benefits such as Wi-Fi Access, Conestoga Email, eConestoga, Student portal, Lab Access and Open Access to Computers, downloading software, and your own locker that you can choose.
How to Reset Your Login Password at eConestoga
One of the most annoying and difficult things to do is trying to log in to a portal when you have forgotten your password. If this is your case, follow the steps below to successfully reset your password;
- Firstly, go to the official Conestoga password reset link at, www.passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
- The next step is to log in with your Username, Email, or Condor ID.
- After that, resolve the puzzle and then click Next.
- Once you access the next page, click on the Change Password link.
- You can also type your Old Password.
- Now, type your New Password.
- To get a strong password, Please try to meet the Secure Password Criteria / Requirements which are
- Keep your password 8 to 16 characters longer
- Add one or more numbers
- Include one lowercase
- Add one UPPERCASE
- Make sure that the password has the perfect length
- After you have done that Confirm the New Password you created.
- When you are done, click the OK button.
With these steps below, you can easily reset your password.
Conestoga Email Account
Each student must speak to the teacher about the program, and submit their homework. Therefore, the university provides students with a secure way to connect with the department.
Each student receives an Office365 email account. Microsoft supports these accounts and includes these features or benefits,
- 100GB of Email Storage
- 1TB for OneDrive storage for documents
- Document Sharing with students and instructors
- Sharing Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other documents.
The email given to you will be based on your Codor ID and on @Conestogac.on.ca, this will be your suffix. The password of your email must also be based on your Condor ID.
How to Access the Conestoga Email Account
To access the Conestoga email account, follow the steps below;
- The first step is to open the website, it.conestogac.on.ca/, or access the official link of the Home page of Conestotoga given in the article above.
- When you are led to the home page, select the office 365 student email
- After that, provide your email ID and your password.
- When you have done that, tap on the Login page.
Now, follow all the remaining steps given to you on the screen.
Frequently asked Questions
If you need further clarifications on the topic. Visit the frequently asked questions below;
What is the official website of Conestoga Log In?
the official website for eConestoga it.conestogac.on.ca. you can refer to this page if you find it hard to remember the URL.
What is the E Conestoga Secure Login?
eConestoga login is the official login portal of the eConestoga LMS that helps the students of eConestoga college access all the campus and college resources. You can access this portal at www eConestoga ca website any time of the day.
Is the Conestoga Desire2Learn a Good Portal?
Of course, it is. D2L Brightspace is a good system that powers the Desire2Learn Conestoga LMS website.
How do I get to the Conestoga Timetable?
This is very easy to access. immediately you have completed all the sign-in steps you may check your timetable by going to ‘Calendar’ and then ‘My Timetable’.
Can I Change my Campus in Conestoga College?
You can only accept one offer of admission per time. immediately after you’ve accepted the offer, you can change your decision and accept a different offer after 1 business day. This action will automatically cancel the previous acceptance and other colleges will be informed that you have chosen Conestoga.
What Happens If you Fail a course at Conestoga?
If a student happens to fail an elective course they must make up the credits prior to completing their program. If the failed course(s) occurs in the final semester of the student‘s program, the student has five years from their original start date in the program to earn the missing credits of the course.
Is Conestoga a Good College?
Yes, it is. Conestoga College is one of the leading public colleges in Canada. It is one of the top 100 colleges in Canada and ranked among the best, again and again in Ontario for course instruction, student placement, and employer satisfaction.